- Permanent contract
- Starting date: November 30, 2019
- 2 years of college
- < 6 months
- Electronics / Telecommunications, SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 50 to 250 employees
- Permanent contract
Aircall’s mission is to transform the business phone industry !
Aircall is an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone and call center software in one single tool.
Our platform easily integrates with your favorite CRM, support, and SaaS tools, giving users all the context they need to close more deals and deliver superior service.
With no hidden fees and no hardware to manage, Aircall gets deployed and is operational in a matter of minutes.
By redefining the idea of a business phone operator, Aircall has convinced more than 3000 companies worldwide - including Uber, SpotAHome, TraverlBird.
What you will do:
- Monitor assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Ensure that all clients are informed of their outstanding debts and due dates
- Find and contact customers to inquire about their overdue payments
- Issue invoices, receipts and credit notes
- Update the customer database
- Solve billing, customer credit and payment disputes issues
- Manage account and balance status and identify inconsistencies
- Ensure the smooth running of the collection process
- Be the point of contact for our Success team
- Support for the implementation of a new invoicing software
What we offer:
- A competitive environment where you can get responsibilities
- Sunny offices in the center of Paris with ping-pong tables, music studio, free food/drinks, and regular team parties
- Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem, and an opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
- Competitive package
- Yearly team offsite to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team
- Good communication skills in order to deal with customers
- Ability to deal with numbers and to process of financial information
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (in particularly Excel) and ER software
- Written proficiency in English
Meet the Aircall team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Share on LinkedIn