This position was filled!
Who are they?
Since its launch in 2018, Adrenalead, a technology platform based on the Web Push Notification format, has been developing solutions to help reconcile the triptych that underpins online advertising; namely the media, brands and consumers this by combining performance and respect for the privacy of Internet users.
Our platform is used by several targets, namely brands that want to win and retain an audience, agencies that support them by recommending solutions tailored to their needs and content publishers/media sites that are looking for new ways to monetise their web audience.With a growth of +700% over the last two years, Adrenalead keeps on developing not only by offering innovative and efficient products but also by addressing new European and Latin American markets.Our diverse team is united by excellence in execution and is driven by common values such as boldness, commitment, kindness and collaboration.
Your mission : As Publisher Country Manager, you will be responsible for launching and implementing Adrenalead’s commercial strategy on the UK market.
Your responsibilities : ● Responsible for all network and publisher/affiliate partnerships
● Responsible for new business development and revenue growth on the UK
● Manage the entire sales cycle from finding potential clients or partners, to
securing and closing deals
● Identify and qualify potential prospects
● Inbound & outbound prospecting
● Participate in local and international events and trade fairs
● Onboarding and supporting new partnerships
● Leading local and international relationships with publishers, advertisers,
● Identify and explain Adrenalead’s added value compared to its competitors
according to client’s need
Your profile :
● You are an English native speaker
● Additional language such as French is a plus
● 2–3 years of experience
● Sales hunter and entrepreneur profile
● Existing network of publishers, media owners, advertisers, affiliate
● Autonomous and proactive
● Self-driven and self-motivated
Joining the PushTeam means :
Joining a start-up that gives itself the means to welcome you like a big company.
An efficient and powerful onboarding allows you to better understand our activity and to meet the members of the #PushTeam. A remote work policy, a health insurance plan covered at 70%!
Close management, encouraging listening, feedback. Here, you will be able to share and implement your ideas.
Push Talks: Our monthly internal meetings to meet and share Adrenalead news in all transparency.
Monthly lunches for those who work in Lyon, France; quarterly afterwork sessions and two annual retreats with the entire Push Team.
Employees come from the 4 corners of the world, here you can speak English, Spanish, Armenian, Greek and Polish !
The possibility to get involved in our CSR program: Impact by Adrenalead - An annual payment to a non-profit organization chosen by the Push Team members, trees planted, several tons of CO2 compensated (if you are curious, this is where it happens https://www.allcolibri.com/impact/?p=adrenalead). Soft mobility: We refund your green kilometres if you come by bike, scooter or pony .