About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Team Manager to join our German Application Support team. The Team Manager is responsible for serving ADP clients in order to deliver World Class Service, as well as providing leadership, coordination, and management of team members and work activities. We are looking for an outstanding Application Services Manager or Team Leader who is passionate about helping the associates achieve their full career potential and the chance to have real influence on the standard of service that they provide.
You will ensure management of team members by:
• Providing them with needed training to perform their operational tasks.
• Preparing, implementing and monitoring annual individual development plans.
• Defining and managing yearly objectives and performance appraisals.
• Participating actively in selection of new hires.
• Weekly reporting of activities in internal time management tool.
Client Service and Operations:
• Organize the application support activities to meet the payroll schedule, to support the production and to ensure service continuity.
• Ensure that client services are provided at constantly high level and according to contractual commitments and Service Level Agreements.
• Apply Client Service methodology, processes and procedures (SAP maintenance and configuration, responsibility matrix, DTPs, etc.).
• Apply Client Service methodology, processes and procedures (responsibility matrix, DTPs, etc.).
• Work closely with other Team Leads and HR in order to ensure new associates are recruited and trained consistently according to our standards.
• Identify Talent, work with Team Managers and HR ensuring appropriate development plans are created.
• Develop and participate to the deployment of the Shared Services Center.
Who we are looking for:
• To be considered for this role you will need to have a proven track record of managing people and performance in a client service technical environment, ideally a minimum of 1 years of prior management experience, focused on external customer service/support in Business to Business (B2B) area.
• You will be also experienced with SLA's and KPI's and with proven experience in achieving these targets.
• You must have outstanding people development skills and be able to clearly communicate at all levels.
• We are looking for fluent communication level of English and German languages.
• Competitive salary and an annual bonus
• Friendly international environment
• 5 weeks of vacation per a year
• Pension plan
• Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card)
• Meal tickets, Free beverages
• Engagement activities
These companies are also recruiting for the position of “Administrative Support”.