This position was filled!
Who are they?
Adevinta is a global classifieds specialist, with +40 online marketplaces in 13 countries, with 8,100 employees. Through their trusted brands, including leboncoin in France, mobile.de in Germany and 2dehands in The Netherlands, they create perfect matches.
They connect house-hunters to new homes, jobseekers to new careers and buyers and sellers to give previously-owned products a new life, all helping to create brighter futures for millions of people. By making these connections, they’re creating positive change for the world and helping to build a more sustainable future.
You will provide hands-on implementation services and ensure a smooth transition post-deployment into the support/maintenance phases. Additionally, the role will manage the continuous improvement of delivery processes and methods.
Your main responsibilities will be:
Perform hands on deployment, configuration and troubleshooting of the Sailpoint IDN services as part of Adevintas Identity & Access Management team.
Coordinate with teams globally to develop and test integration points together if necessary.
Maintain and administer Sailpoint services for all of Adevinta as part of your shared responsibility in the Identity & Access Management team.
Provide mentoring, expertise and training to colleagues and local administrators on maintenance of the Sailpoint services.
Be a go to person for Sailpoint IDN services.
Review and adjust support processes with helpdesk teams.
Work and collaborate with Identity & Access Management related vendors' teams to address escalated issues.
What you’ll get from us:
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- Flexible benefits programme (transport, restaurants, child-care, etc)
- Free daily breakfast
- 26 days of holiday
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role but are interested, please consider applying anyway. Research suggests that women and individuals from underrepresented groups may self-select out of opportunities if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. We strongly encourage people from historically excluded groups to apply and look forward to speaking with you.
Your skills and qualifications include:
- Experience with Sailpoint IDN. Familiarity with Okta and/other Identity Access Management tools and practices is a plus.
- Experience implementing end to end built-in SailPoint connectors.
- Experience developing custom SailPoint connectors.
- Experience running certification/recertification campaigns.
- Experience with access risk management implementation and support.
- Experience designing and maintaining Sailpoint solutions to support important systems and business programs as part of Identity Access Management team responsibilities.
- Experience with typical enterprise identity life cycle management and access right standards in large companies.
- Experience with Sailpoint-focused script development.
- Proficient business knowledge of the English language is required.