This position was filled!
Who are they?
Since 1993, Addactis has been bringing together people who are passionate about technology and insurance, convinced by the social and societal benefits of covering risks to property and people. They support insurers, reinsurers, mutual insurance companies and pension funds in more than 40 countries, by offering them innovative solutions to meet the regulatory requirements set by market regulators, to improve risk modelling, and to optimise the process of underwriting and pricing for insurance products.
They are proud to be a RiskTech FOR Insurance, combining SaaS solutions, Data expertise and 30 years of consulting experience, the foundation of their business knowledge, to support the transformation of insurers, the challenges of process digitisation and the rise of new risks (climate and cyber).
As a SaaS company, Addactis is driven by a rapid worldwide expansion strategy. Our Growth Marketing & Sales team take care of the entire lead generation process to deals closing:
- Lead generation thanks to inbound & outbound action plan and various outreach strategies;
- Nurturing of our target personas to turn prospects into the sales pipeline;
- Conversion trough conversations, meetings and demos to detect customer pain points, understand their context and how we can help them;
- Evangelization, showcase, Proof of Concept of Addactis solutions and value proposition;
- Deal negotiation and closing;
- Up-sell and cross-sell management for our current clients portfolio.
The Marketing & Sales team is in charge of our worldwide clients excepts those who are part of our local offices portfolio (France, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands & Latin America). Team members develop their marketing & sales know-how on the “rest of the world” and are organized by “pods” (agile pluri-disciplinary teams with a Senior Account Executive as Sales leader and merging marketers, inside sales (SDR), actuarial sales experts (BDR), product consultants & Customer Success Managers) focused on part on the pipeline for a specific solution’s field, geographic area and/or type of clients.
Each pod is responsible for achieving its business objectives set by the SAE, growing the pipeline and accelerating its velocity to closing.
To support Addactis fast paced growth, and the related one of the Marketing & Sales team we are looking for an ambitious well-spoken person acting as Sales Development Representative or “Inside Sales”.
- You work closely with your marketing experts colleagues to co-design inbound marketing action in adequation with the sales plan;
- You support the Sales operations managing outbound online & offline operations & actions with the support of marketers;
- You are in charge of qualifying inbound opportunities coming from different channels (marketing, events…) and are responsible for moving the prospect from MQL to SQL;
- For every outbound opportunities or inbound leads, you assess the business potential with consistent methodology and gather related information (Budget, Authority - decision maker, Need/product fit and Timeframe)
- You identify and create qualified opportunities in respect of Territory/Solution to target;
- You work closely with Sales Executives and Business Development Representatives to handover opportunities passed to this team according to process defined and communicated by your leader;
- You increase and improve, alongside with our Sales and Marketing leaders, our pipeline, follow sales KPI’s related to the Pipeline velocity at all stages of the sales process;
- You handle with the new qualification and enrichment techniques;
- You use all tools and methods at your disposal (Hubspot) including Social Selling capabilities (Linkedin Sales Navigator);
- You update the CRM to make sure you give the most accurate information of your business (pipe, closing, revenue forecast)
YOUR PROFILE: Proactive, committed, communicative, looking for challenges in a highly technical environment
You have minimum one year of experience in a SDR/BDR or sales role, in the B2B space
Previous experience in outbound marketing and/or account-based marketing would be a must, knowledge of Hubspot would be a plus.
You have a Master’s degree preferably in Marketing, Communications or Business.
Your English language skills are flawless.
What do you need to be successful in this position?
You are resourceful and solution-oriented. You’re autonomous in finding solutions to problems. You are well organized and methodical in your approach.
Engaged, with lots of energy, you are open to feedback and want to learn.
As a creative Orator, you communicate well on the phone, by email or live and understand how to craft messages for your target based on their needs & preferences.
You have a persistent mindset and are ready for the hunt and understand the drive and effort required to succeed.
You will be able to demonstrate that you have previous experience of working with clients in a high technical field, either alone or as part of a team.
You have a strong interest in a career in sales and can demonstrate good interpersonal skills acquired through previous personal or professional experience.
You have excellent listening skills coupled with an ability to defend the company’s interests and standards in negotiations. You are able to follow a communication script with intelligence, persuasiveness and creativity.
You have consultative skills and are business driven.
You are curious, determined and tech friendly.
You are Fluent in English, native English would be a significant asset. A second language (other than French) will be a plus. Spanish, Portuguese or German will be a must.
Resourceful and solution-oriented. You’re autonomous in finding solutions to problems. You are well organized and methodical in your approach.
TAKE YOUR SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL :
What you will love at Addactis:
- Being part of multi-tasking and motivated team with strong values of collaboration and mutual support ;
- Having a measurable impact on Addactis’ ambitious international growth plan ;
- Collaborating with both actuarial experts, products managers, marketing experts, inbound specialists and Senior Account Executives to enrich your skills and knowledge;
- Apply and develop your open-mindfulness by being in contact with multiple cultures and actuarial approach worldwide (including occasional trips to visit our prospection and influence areas);
- Having the opportunity to grow on in your career in multiple ways : either in taking further sales responsibilities (Business Development Representative, Junior Account Executive) in your POD or another one.
After a first selection on the basis of your resume and a cover letter allowing us to better understand your experience and your project, you will meet with our Marketing Manager and the CMO to explore how your skills can be integrated within our team.