- Début :
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 5 ans
- EdTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- De 50 à 250 salariés
Cette offre a été pourvue !
At 360Learning we aim to change the way companies achieve growth with learning.
Our SaaS platform helps employees improve at their job and it allows leaders to be one step ahead of the competition. A pioneer in the “Collaborative Learning” field, we enable every team member to raise specific learning needs through our platform. From these needs, courses can be created with assistance from in-house experts” and improved between peers to maximize skills development.
Internally we created Convexity, an organization model whereby every team member can have an exponential impact. Convexity promotes autonomy around a well-defined scope, quantifiable objectives, replacing authority by responsibility and fostering a flexible way of working.
Created in 2013 by Nicolas Hernandez, Guillaume Alary-Raisonnier and Sébastien Mignot, 360Learning has offices in three countries (France, the United States, the United Kingdom) and has raised 50 million euros since its creation. The platform is used by 1200 customers (LVMH, Criteo, SNCF) worldwide and counts more than 1.5 million users.
Descriptif du poste
As a Product Manager of the LXP Squad, you will work with a cross-functional team to define and deliver the roadmap to ensure integrations with other SaaS platforms bring value to our Product.
- Define and execute the Product strategy to integrate 360Learning with third party SaaS platforms: Off-the-shelf content providers, HRIS systems, Business Tools (Salesforce, MS Teams, …)
- Be the Product Owner for the LXP Squad, composed of highly skilled Engineers and Designers to create solutions that address real customer pains and bring business value
- Talk to customers and prospects to deeply understand their pains, challenges and needs on your scope
- Contribute to the development of a relevant Ecosystem of partners
- Create a strategy and roadmap for your scope ; Advocate for it internally and externally and ensure staffing and prioritization of the most leveraged initiatives
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to gather feedback and ensure alignment on your plans
- Top engineering school
- 5+ years experience in a SaaS B2B player or in enterprise grade IT services
- Strong IT background and strong web culture
- Software development experience would be a plus
- 2+ years product management experience on a user-centric product would be a plus
- Ability to learn and ramp-up quickly in a fast-paced, technology-driven environment
- Proven autonomy, resourceful, and a hands-on problem-solver with results oriented personality
- Passionate about working in a low authority high accountability environment
- Fluency in English and French (written and spoken)
- Enthusiasm for our culture
Déroulement des entretiens
- Phone Interview with our Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
- On-site interview with our VP Product
- Case study presentation debrief with our VP Product, CTO and another Product Manager.
- Interview with our CEO
Découvrez l'équipe de 360Learning
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn