- Vzdělávání, EdTech, Školení / Odborná příprava
- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
Customer Success Manager
- Plný úvazek
- Počáteční datum:
- Možnost pracovat plně z domova
- Vzdělání: 3 rok VŠ
- zkušenosti: > 1 rok
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
Reversing the usual use of technology in the classroom and putting digital at the service of teachers (and not the other way around), it’s the innovative and inclusive approach that Wooclap adopts on a daily basis to make learning effective and exceptional.
With their platform of interactive questions to which students answer in real time with their smartphones, tablets or computers, more than 1,000,000 teachers around the world make their lectures more interactive, efficient and adapted to their students’ expectations, thanks to Wooclap. In distance learning or face-to-face.
The success of the product is linked to the simplicity of use and the partnerships they’ve made with teachers, researchers and specialists in cognitive sciences to create features in line with the users’ needs.
As Wooclap is expanding, we are recruiting a Customer Success Manager in Brussels to join our Customer Experience team. Your mission will be to support a portfolio of higher education institutions and companies in France, willing to transform their teaching practices thanks to Wooclap. You’ll be their privileged contact at Wooclap and will play a decisive role in helping them to adopt, love and maximise the value they get from our tool.
- Become the privileged interlocutor of a portfolio of partners and be available to answer all their questions and solve any obstacle they might face.
- Create and maintain lasting relationships with your contacts.
- Assist our partners in the deployment of the tool and maximise its adoption to achieve their objectives.
- Perform trainings for our users and advise them on best practices to use Wooclap.
- Measure and analyse the performance of the use of the tool and define action plans to ensure user satisfaction and retention.
- Create content (videos, writings…) to help our partner deploy the tool within their institution or to inform them of product updates, for example.
- Ensure our partners renew their contract, and be on the lookout for cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- Become the spokesperson for our customers internally, with our different teams (technical, marketing, sales and operations), to understand their needs and solve their problems.
- You will be a driving force in providing our partners with an exceptional customer experience!
Conditions and “perks “
- 📍 Location: Brussels (Hybrid in Belgium possible)
- ⏰ Full-time position
- 💰 Compensation commensurate with experience
- 🍽 Meal vouchers
- 🩺 Health insurance (DKV)
- 💻 MacBook Pro & Iphone
- 🎓 150€ Woocredit to buy training material (online courses, books, etc) to keep learning
- 1 to 2 years of experience (internships included)
- You like to understand the challenges and issues of clients, and help them solve them.
- You are recognized for your listening and communication skills, both written and oral. You are able to build a strong bond with people.
- You have good analytical and synthesis skills. You know how to keep things simple.
- You are organised, rigorous and autonomous. You like to take initiatives and test new things while being focused on your priorities.
- You speak French and English fluently (we’re an English-first company). NL is an asset.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with an internal drive to hit goals and deadlines. You are not afraid of a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- You’re a team player at heart
- You want to join an international team, where you will learn on a daily basis
- 📞 30’ call with Alexandra, our Customer Success Manager Lead
- 📓Business Case with two Customer Success Managers
- 🤝Panel interview with teammates
- 📞15’ call with our Head of People Experience, Anabela
- 📞15’ call with our General Manager, Hélène