China Digital Consultant Assistant (Internship)
Who are they?
WITH is a full funnel marketing transformation partner for both the Western world (Europe & Americas) and the Eastern world (China, North Asia, South East Asia, Middle-East).
We are close to 100 people in 3 cities: Paris, Madrid & Geneva, after only 7 years of existence.
In Paris, we offer a unique perspective from both sides of the world on content, e-commerce, social, loyalty, media & influence, data and we already work with the most prestigious brands of the Beauty industry, Food & Beverages, Wine & Spirits, Science & Health, Travel Retail.
Our values and methodologies are established on a few simple principles:
- Proximity: they are in direct extension of their clients’ teams. A part of WITH’s collaborators works in the Paris and Madrid offices, and the other part operates as a delegation at the heart of the client’s teams;
- Collaboration: inspiring, infusing, co-creating, scoping - all issues are addressed in workshops with clients. Everyone has the opportunity to express themselves, from the trainee to the manager;
- Curiosity: whether it’s on their Slack, which is constantly on the lookout, or via formal exchange sessions, everyone shares their knowledge and contributes to enriching the team’s skills on the most innovative subjects;
- Individual fulfillment through caring professional relationships in all circumstances.
Rencontrez Branislav, Co-founder
For several years in a row now, WITH has been working closely with medium size and major brands in the Beauty, Luxury and F&B industries, to transform and accelerate their digital roadmap on the Asian markets. We aim to fit as a dot, linking the western and eastern worlds.
Within the East/Asia practice - nowadays composed with +20 cross-functional & Chinese digital marketing experts - we are currently looking for a candidate to actively participate in the below role.
As Junior Consultant Assistant, you will be supporting Junior Consultants & Client Partners in co-designing the strategic business roadmap of our clients related to China marketing, and by extension Asia.
This roadmap often encompasses various digital expertises on:
1- Content: recommending the right big idea & successful content ingredients to win Chinese digital savvy consumers on various platforms;
2- Social Media: crafting recommendations on the right ecosystem to leverage the relevant content strategy and marketing tactics (social commerce, social ads) on major social leaders (eg. WeChat & Weibo) and the new cool kids (eg. RED, Douyin, Bilibili);
3- Influence & Advocacy: building the brand influence and advocacy strategy and recommendations through briefs, selection and negotiation of potential KOLs as well as recommendations for interaction mechanisms with their audience;
4- Media & Performance: creating media scenarios and investment recommendations in line with the brand profiles and its category dynamic across all digital channels (e-commerce, traditional media, social & vertical apps);
5- E-commerce, E-retail & Social Commerce: providing support on launching and animating a brand on e-commerce platforms (eg. Tmall & JD) or through distributors & e-retailers (eg. Sephora), with an approach of festival marketing;
6- Loyalty & Data: analyzing drivers to retain consumer across various ecosystems (eg. Tmall Loyalty program or WeChat Social CRM) and the right mechanisms to fit the brand positioning toward promo & rewards.
THE CHINA CONSULTANT ASSITANT ROLE
During your activity at WITH, you will be working on various task:
1- BENCHMARK & BEST PRACTICES: audit the market pros & cons on competition digital activities and extract winning recipes for our clients;
2- NEWS CURATION & DIGEST: observe major trends on the China & Asia market to be shared internally and externally through various formats;
3- PROJECT MANAGEMENT SUPPORT: collaborate with the China expert team to deliver projects such as upskilling, audit, workshop, guidelines, planning & orchestration;
4- INTERNAL PROJECTS: collaborate with team leads to work on transversal internal projects to support in communication, business development or new offer development.
• Bac +4/5 business school or university education;
• Passion for digital and more broadly the evolution of brands and consumer habits;
• Proactive temperament, strength of proposal, working independently, with a lot of freedom of action;
• Strong curiosity, relational intelligence and dynamism are essential to flourish in this position;
• Oral and written eloquence and synthetic spirit;
• Perfectly at ease with English and Chinese;
• Real employment opportunities at the end of the internship, we are in permanent development.
• First 30 min video conference with Talent Acquisition Manager
• Second interview with an exercise to be presented face-to-face to a Client Partner
• Last short interview with the Senior Client Partner
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
Další nabídky na pozici Digital
Mohly by vás zajímat tyto nabídky práce!