- Big Data, Finance
- Od 15 do 50 zaměstnanců
Data Scientist Specialist (NLP)
- Plný úvazek
- Možnost pracovat částečně z domova
- Vzdělání: Magisterský stupeň vzdělání
- zkušenosti: > 2 roky
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
QuantCube Technology uses artificial intelligence and big data analytics to deliver real-time macro-economic insights since 2013.
The firm operates one of the largest alternative data lakes in the world, processing more than 14 billion data end points. Sources encompass news, social media, satellite data, professional networks and consumer reviews, as well as shipping and flight traffic.
QuantCube’s macroeconomic indicators, which include economic growth, inflation, employment and international trade, correlate highly with official data and significantly beat the consensus. Financial institutions using QuantCube data benefit from real-time insight, often ahead of official numbers, which they can use to inform their investment strategies.
Headquartered in Paris, QuantCube employs a diverse international team with expertise in multilingual NLP, deep learning and machine learning techniques. The company’s shareholders include Moody’s and Caisse des Dépôts and its R&D in computer vision has been partially funded by the European Space Agency (ESA) and French government space agency (CNES).
- Manage a team of interns data scientists specialized in NLP
- Manage massive data projects using existing tools for learning methods, artificial intelligence and econometrics. Projects integrated with the Business Intelligence platform
- Interact with QuantCube product team and business experts to create or enhance new product lines, such as QuantCube’s business intelligence platform
- Explore and evaluate available data sources to create new applications
To go further…
- Publication of R&D articles in the context of work carried out at QuantCube
- R&D team at the forefront of AI in the field of Economics and Finance
- Quickly evolving within the company with responsibility. Potentially to be lead DS NLP (depending on profile)
Master’s degree in engineering / mathematics / data science or PhD
2 years experience in Data Science
The willingness to manage trainees
- Machine Learning methods for classification/regression (Random Forest, boosted trees, clustering)
- NLP (embedding, attention networks…)
- Knowledge in Economics and Finance to identify and analyze data sources to create Smart Data
- Strong ability to take initiative, develop projects and integrate into a team
- Willingness to join a fast-growing Fintech start-up with a strong international development
- First experience in management (1-2 people)
- Econometric methods and time series
- Antoher native language is welcome
- Meet the HR and Lead
- Meet 2 members of the NLP team
- Meet the co-founders
QuantCube recruits and recognises all talents.
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru