Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
NNIT is a leading provider of IT solutions to life sciences internationally, and to the public and enterprise sectors in Denmark.
Working in NNIT means being part of an international team with talented colleagues who all work towards a common goal: to make a mark on business and society, by bringing digital transformation to life.
At NNIT, IT is not just IT.
For those at NNIT, working with IT, is to ensure that vital parts of our society are functional and developing in vital areas such as pharma production, financial services and many more.
They advise on and build sustainable digital solutions that work for the patients, citizens, employees, end users or customers.
Their values are not just phrases that were written down and hung up on a poster. They are alive in the offices around the world and embodied when meeting their customers and other stakeholders. NNIT are open and honest, value adding and conscience driven in every aspect.
At NNIT, independent thinking and individual responsibility is encouraged, allowing you to pave the way and make your mark in and with NNIT.
There are very few boring days with NNIT. There are fun days, busy days, inspiring days, surprising days and so forth. They are all part of everyday life at NNIT.
In NNIT Integration department we currently have integration projects with customers in Denmark as well as abroad. These integrations projects are implementing integration solutions using Boomi integration platform. You will be part of local integration and technology team, located in Czech Republic and you will be working closely with experienced integration experts.
This role is suitable for young professional (ideally at least 1 year of working experience) who is willing to learn from experienced colleagues and self-learning online platform.
The work tasks in the integration team are following the entire software development life cycle from the design phase, development, testing, documentation, implementation, and production support.
We expect that you are willing to learn. During onboarding time, you will have access to the Boomi Integration Platform and so you can improve your knowledge. Your actual development work will start upon successfully obtained Boomi certification.
- Develop, design, and implement integration solutions using Boomi
- Integrate data and applications between various systems
- Work with customers to understand requirements and analyze source system data, determine needs, and provide inputs to design solutions
- Collaborate with technical teams to implement integration projects
- Troubleshoot and resolve integration issues
- Develop and maintain documentation
Your qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer Science or related field
- Basic knowledge of integration design patterns, cloud technologies
- Natural interest in the newest integration technologies (Rest, RAML, OAS, SOAP).
- Understanding of relational databases like MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL
- Customer focus and ability to understand customer requirements
- Analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Willingness to obtain certifications such as: Boomi Integration Associate and Professional Developer Certifications
• 5 weeks of vacations/year
• 5 sick days/year
• Flexible working hours
• Possibility to work from home
• Cafeteria flexible spending account (12,000 CZK/year)
• Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per workday (NNIT covers 55 CZK)
• Fully covered MultiSport card enabling free entry to sport facilities in Czech Republic
• Weekly breakfasts and monthly Friday Bars (free beer and snacks)
• Fresh fruits in the office
• Nespresso coffee and wide selection of tea
• Height-adjustable tables, relax zone PlayStation and table tennis
• Czech and Danish language lessons
• Annual flu vaccination covered by NNIT