- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, IT / Digital, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
Business Development Representative - France - (F/H)
- Plný úvazek
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: Neuvedeno
Who are they?
Modjo is the first European performance platform that drives collective success.
It is a team training tool that uses a speach-to-text intelligence webapp to centralizes, analyzes all external calls and videos of your customer-facing reps. It then enables you to find, comment & share your most valuable insights and allows you to turn your best-practices into scalable teams actions.
Sales reps and account managers can exactly meet their clients needs - and train themselves to become better at their jobs. Marketing teams deliver more relevant messages. Product teams build better products
Modjo’s vision is to unleash the ambition of all European businesses. We are a growing team of over 60 people, helping over 200 clients like BackMarket, Doctolib, Swile, 360learning in France and abroad. 🌎
Your success will hinge upon your ability to:
- Make optimal use of our sales stack to reach out to the right leads.
- Research customer verticals & identify the companies that would benefit most from using Modjo.
- Be our eyes and ears on the ground: as an SDR your job is to know who's most likely to buy our solution.
- You own the landscape and know your hunting ground better than anyone else.
- Set up & run outbound campaigns (cold emailing sequences, social selling, ...).
- Qualify & score leads based on objective criteria (number of sales, company size, deal size, ...).
- Always be on the lookout for the latest tips, quick wins and techniques in the SDR & sales space.
- Gain critical insights into key use cases & our sales cycles in order to sort leads and root out bad one's.
- Target the right companies & reach out to people with our Ideal Job Title.
Play as a team
- We have an onboarding program just for you !
- A buddy is assign to every newcomer.
- You'll have the best sales stack to overperform (Salesforce, Kaspr, Lusha, Aircall, Seismic, Outreach).
Modjo is continuously searching for the best talent out there. We accept talent comes in all shapes and forms. We don't discriminate based on socio-economic background, origin, diploma or any other such criteria. We encourage everyone and anyone to apply.
We're a team of highly motivated & driven individuals who strive to crush our quotas and have fun along the way. We'd like to keep it that way.
We are going very fast, as a BDR you'll have a lot of responsibilities and also opportunities to grow within the company.
- You're a hunter at heart, who works best when approaching potential customers from various angles (cold call, social media, cold email, ...).
- Your passion for the trade, determination and grit are contagious: you lift the entire team up. You don't crush your own quota you also help others.
- You know what it's like to work in tandem with an AE. Part of what makes you good at your job is your relationship-building skills.
- Teamwork or reaching out to people you've never met before doesn't scare you. On the contrary, you love meeting new people : wether it's welcoming a new team mate or forging a relationship with a new prospect you're comfortable.
- Since communication is at the heart of what you do, you'll have to be a great communicator. Wether in writing or orally, you're renowned for your ability to get a point across in easy to understand terms.
- You ruthlessly prioritize what you spend your time working on, focusing on the companies with the biggest potential.
- A previous experience as a BDR, SDR or Sales is appreciated but not a prerequisite. Highly motivated candidates wanting to jumpstart a career in SaaS sales are more than welcome to apply.
- We're looking for people with the drive & grit to help us take our firm to the next level. If you think you're that person : apply!
- Native in French or fluent
We try our best to showcase the reality of our culture and vision for the role, the team and the company throughout the process. We want to make sure there is a perfect fit both ways, and that Modjo will be the right place for you to thrive.
Modjo embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a very serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
If you think you fit this description and would share our enthousiasm to work at Modjo, you know what to do 😃
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru