Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
MANGOPAY’s vision is to fuel the success of the platform economy.
We empower the platform economy with our platform-specific payment infrastructure. Since 2013, we have supported 2,500+ clients in e-commerce, retail, and cutting-edge platforms.
MANGOPAY has developed a payment solution that aims to fuel the success of the platform economy. Built around our programmable e-wallet solution, MANGOPAY’s payment infrastructure offers a simple and easily integrated solution that covers platform payment needs with total integration, as well as flexibility and workflows for many business models.
Our teams are split across Europe in eight different locations, with main offices in Paris and Luxembourg. Platforms and marketplaces are thriving and we are looking for outstanding profiles to tackle some of the most ambitious challenges in our field and contribute to our robust growth.
Meet Romain, CEO
We're looking for a talented, driven and hungry Senior Backend Developer to join our growing team who can collaborate and help define the vision of the product and the company. You will be responsible for building APIs and microservices on our platform and report to an engineering manager.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Build and Publish APIs to support our platform and customers using GraphQL
- Build microservices to support new features
- Practice disciplined software engineering (e.g. automated testing, code reviews, and writing clean, simple and reusable code)
- Solve complex problems and workflows
YOU MAY BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE/ARE
- Experience in backend development using Java
- Experience in Spring and ideally Micronaut
- An understanding on microservices architecture and principles
- The ability to create unit tests and functional tests
- An understanding of GraphQL and building APIs
- Experience with Java, JUnit 5, Postman, Docker, Design patterns
- The ability to work in an agile environment and adapt to change
- Experience with Micronaut, Java 11, RxJava 2, JUnit 5, Postman, Docker, AWS, Design patterns
- A learning and growth-focused mindset and a strong desire to share your skills and learn from those around you
- Experience in payments and Fintech a bonus
- AWS experience an advantage but not essential
- No-code or low-code experience an advantage but not essential
- Senior: 5+ years’ experience in backend development using Java
- Ability to work in an agile environment and adapt to change
- Excellent communication skills