Product Manager, Platform Experience
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
MANGOPAY’s vision is to fuel the success of the platform economy.
We empower the platform economy with our platform-specific payment infrastructure. Since 2013, we have supported 2,500+ clients in e-commerce, retail, and cutting-edge platforms.
MANGOPAY has developed a payment solution that aims to fuel the success of the platform economy. Built around our programmable e-wallet solution, MANGOPAY’s payment infrastructure offers a simple and easily integrated solution that covers platform payment needs with total integration, as well as flexibility and workflows for many business models.
Our teams are split across Europe in eight different locations, with main offices in Paris and Luxembourg. Platforms and marketplaces are thriving and we are looking for outstanding profiles to tackle some of the most ambitious challenges in our field and contribute to our robust growth.
Meet Romain, CEO
About the Team
The Experience team at Mangopay has the exciting mission to build, launch and iterate best-in-class platform experiences for our end-user clients (marketplaces, fintechs and other platforms). The scope includes everything from client onboarding to platform operations (reporting, managing payment issues) and internal operational tools.
We are looking for a talented data-driven Product Manager with a passion for customer delight to join our growing team and lead the development of the client facing platform and tools. The successful candidate will be responsible for defining and executing the product vision and strategy to empower our clients to start, operate and scale their marketplaces. This is a highly visible and impactful role that will work closely with cross-functional teams to deliver market-leading solutions for our customers. In particular, the successful candidate will work directly with the Product Leads responsible for the API functionality that powers platform experiences, Back-office support leaders to ensure all features are holistically supported, and other stakeholders across the business.
What you will do
- Develop and maintain the product roadmap for our client-facing platform.
- Conduct market and primary user research to understand customer needs, market trends and competitive landscape.
- Collaborate with engineering, design, and business teams to define and prioritize features.
- Lead the development and launch of new products and features.
- Conduct A/B testing and data analysis to continuously improve the product.
- Work with the sales and marketing teams to develop go-to-market plans.
- Communicate product vision and roadmap to stakeholders and manage expectations.
What you need to succeed
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in the payments, financial technology or SaaS space.
- Ability to demonstrate strong product sense.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Empathy and strong customer focus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to a broad range of technical and business audiences in a simple and compelling way.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and lead a team.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Deep understanding of user experience, interaction design, and usability
- Pragmatism, business acumen and entrepreneurship skills.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and an exciting work environment. If you are passionate about payments and have a proven track record of delivering market-leading products, we would love to hear from you.
Mangopay is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.