Year of Founding2000
Average Age35 years old
Revenue$110 000 000
Kyriba is the world leader in proactive cash management. Their mission is to enable CFOs to be more agile and efficient in managing their cash flow and liquidity. Its SaaS Treasury and Risk solutions enable clients to optimize their cash flow, manage their risks and manage their capital.
Kyriba was established in 2000 and has more than 700 employees, serving more than 2,000 customers worldwide. Kyriba, headquartered in San Diego, also has offices in New York, Paris, London, Tokyo, Singapore, Hong Kong, Rio de Janeiro and Shanghai.
In March 2019, Kyriba raised $ 160 million to intensify innovation and accelerate the growth of its platform.
Kyriba is looking for passionate, entrepreneurial talents who quest innovation, excellence, and continuous improvement.
They are looking for agile people who adapt to the different changes and the dynamic environment in which they operate.
If you believe that success comes from teamwork, and that you take the challenges as real opportunities, then you will flourish at Kyriba.
They recruit all types of profiles: IT, sales, customer support, marketing, finance, etc.
Joining Kyriba is:
- Working in an innovative company and leader in its field
- Being part of an international company where everyone speaks English
- Having great career opportunities and international mobility.
- Convivial breakfasts every month
- Fruits and snacks at will
- Parties to celebrate their success and strengthen their Kyriba spirit!
Otázky a odpovědi