- Mobile Apps, Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, FinTech/InsurTech
- Od 15 do 50 zaměstnanců
Chief Marketing Officer / CMO
- Plný úvazek
- Možnost pracovat plně z domova
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: Neuvedeno
Who are they?
At Joko, we leverage technology to help our users shop smarter: we help people preserve their purchasing power, buy more responsibly, and save time — all at once. Our ambition is to have a positive impact on the everyday life of hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. To achieve that, we have built an app as well as a smart browser that provide users with:
- online and in-store cashback
- automatically applied coupon codes
- interest-free ‘buy now pay later’ on any shopping website
- information on their purchases’ carbon emissions
- and much more!
Joko was created in 2018 by Xavier, Alexandre, and Nicolas and the team has reached great milestones already:
- 1.8m+ users
- 1600+ merchant partners
- €12m+ raised from leading European investors
- 45 team members
- €10b transactions processed to date
If you want to know more about Joko, check out this page.
We are looking for talented people who are willing to join us on our mission to help all consumers shop smarter, while keeping growing their own skills and expertise.
As Chief Marketing Officer, you will be in charge of the marketing and communication of our whole organization. You will be responsible for both B2C marketing (with our users) and B2B marketing (with our merchant partners). You will be responsible of defining a consistent marketing strategy and delivering it while building a very strong brand. Your ultimate goal will be to make Joko known and used by millions and millions of consumers. You will report to the CEO and be part of the Executive Committee. You will be in charge of managing the team and recruiting new talents. Your missions:
Define the marketing strategy. You will be in charge of building our marketing & communication strategy, in France, but also abroad when we launch international markets. You will own the budget and optimize it, and you will contribute to defining the global company strategy through your participation in the ExCom. Your mission will be to bring our marketing to the next level and skyrocket awareness and usage of our great product.
Manage the team and make it grow. The marketing team is composed of a Growth team and a Brand & Communications team. The Growth team optimizes the whole user lifecycle, along with all of the AARRR framework. The Brand & Communications team is in charge of developing a love brand, its storytelling and promotion, and communicating to our users and non-users in an inspiring and consistent way. You will be in charge of managing both teams and recruiting new talents to support our fast growth.
Execute the strategy and monitor the performance of actions. Thanks to the tools and processes developed with the help of our Operations team, you will continuously monitor the performance of actions and iterate on results to continuously improve them. As part of the execution of the strategy, you will actively collaborate with other departments (Product, Sales, Finance, Operations, Data, Care, etc.) to ensure we keep delivering an amazing user experience.
Manage third-party providers and partners. You will be in charge of sourcing, selecting and managing the different third parties and agencies that we would collaborate with on different topics, depending on the strategy you will have defined. You will also ensure we have the best tools for your team to deliver efficiently on their missions.
- Experience: You have experience in managing international B2C marketing strategies and teams (Growth & Brand). Experience as Head of Marketing or CMO within a B2C startup/scale-up is a plus.
- Analytical skills: You love solving complex problems and analyzing data.
- Creative skills: You can think out of the box, and you can come up with bold and innovative ideas.
- Communication: You have strong written and verbal communication skills, and you are able to explain something complex with simple words.
- Leadership: You know how to manage teams and inspire them towards a common goal.
- Mindset: You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you like challenges and you like getting hands-on.
- Attention to details: You know that the devil is in the details, and you have a talent for spotting flaws if there are any.
- Efficiency: You are fond of productivity tools and able to deliver on time on projects with many stakeholders.
- Tech fluency: You are comfortable in a technical environment. You are always curious to understand how things work. Bonus if you have data analysis technical skills.
- Languages: You are fluent in English both written and spoken, as our team is international.
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru