Johnson & Johnson
- Farmacie/ Biotechnologie, Zdraví, Kosmetika
- Od 250 do 2000 zaměstnanců
Senior Manager, Scope Expansion Architect
- Plný úvazek
- Vzdělání: 3 rok VŠ
- zkušenosti: > 5 let
Who are they?
Johnson & Johnson was founded at the end of the 19th century by three Johnson brothers. Originally a family business with fourteen employees, established in 1886 and located in a building of an ex-wallpaper factory in New Jersey, the company had a clear vision to improve medical care on all levels, a vision that drives Johnson & Johnson forward even today, over hundred and thirty years later.
Since then, the company that started with the production of surgical sutures and sterile gauzes has become the healthcare industry leader. Every day, Johnson & Johnson products affect the lives of more than one billion people around the world. The company brings the results of the latest scientific research to the patients and customers to improve their lives, one person at a time. All Johnson & Johnson employees globally are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives.
This role will report to the Global Services VP, GS Transition Management within the GS Strategy & Transformation Team. The Global Services Scope Expansion Architect will partner closely with stakeholders across J&J and within the GS organization to deliver on new scope expansion opportunities, which are critical to the future vision of J&J.
- Shape & drive the cross-functional GS vision, planning, roadmap/approach development and execution of scope expansion across GS, focusing on key priorities
- S/he will provide oversight and coordination with and across workstream leads and with key external consulting partners, with a strong focus on end-to-end process integration, employee experience, value realization, change management/comms, continuous improvement, and development of sustainable operating model/run state
- Own the intake and stage gate process, manage the early portfolio of expansion opportunities, and liaise with PPM team to ensure integrated OneGS portfolio reporting
- Working within an established playbook, identify and screen new work for movement to GS, establish a cross-functional team to evaluate opportunities and build the business case, then activate and deploy within GS model
- With a focus on experience, partner closely with sending and receiving organization across our business partners and GS to ensure successful migration of activity
- Partner across GS functions and teams to lead key activities; this includes coordination of subject matter expertise to successfully plan, execute and deploy new business within the GS organization
- Drive accountability and ownership with internal and external partners to maximize value delivery
- Collaborate at all levels of the program
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and develop trust across stakeholders
- Communicate status and issues effectively to GS Leadership, Network stakeholders, and Service Delivery leadership
- Ensure transparent monitoring and assessment of key processes, identify resource needs to support activities
- Manage strong intake and governance process to prioritize and allocate work efforts effectively.
- Eliminate work that does not add value and pivot to key GS initiative
- Working with our consulting partners, lead performance measures & dashboarding for the GS delivery of key scope expansion projects
- Design and lead governance, value realization, work plan, and provide risk management
- Connect with external partners for insights, trends, and best practices
- Provide leadership, direction and feedback to the matrixed team
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of relevant business experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Preferred Area of Study: BA/BS in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Human Resources, Engineering, IT, Supply Chain or comparable by experience.
- Preferred Related Industry Experience (if applicable): Experienced professional with international exposure in Shared Services roles
- Project management and/or portfolio management experience is required
- Ability to influence in an indirect, matrix-based and virtual environment, champion new ideas, concepts and technologies and obtain buy-in from executive leadership is required
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills are required
- Must have excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Proven track record to synthesize and make meaning of large quantities of information
- Ability to draw conclusions and form point of view based on complex and varying data is required
- Comfortable with ambiguity and complexity
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence others
- Proven track record of structured problem-solving experience based on data analysis is required.
- Proven record of delivery against deadlines and the ability to lead process change
- Excellent communication skills; able to network, interface and influence at all levels of the organization, cross sector, cross-functionally and globally is required
- Ability to operate autonomously and make quick decisions and thrive in high-visibility, fast moving environment
- Track record of driving business results – identifies and capitalizes on opportunities, identifies risks/issues, assesses implications, formulates recommendations, and drives sound decisions that deliver results
- Passionate about building a “Best in Class” shared services organization that drives business success
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Prior Shared services experience
- Prior experience in leading transformation programs
- Global or multi-national business experience
- Change management experience / certification
- This position will be in New Brunswick, NJ, or one of the GS hubs in Tampa or Prague.
- Up to 10% of domestic & international travel may be required
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru