Senior Software Engineer, Product Platform
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
HubSpot is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. The platform includes marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. Today, more than 135,000 customers across more than 120 countries use HubSpot’s powerful and easy-to-use tools and integrations to attract, engage, and delight customers.
Named Glassdoor’s #2 Best Place to Work in 2022, HubSpot has been recognised for its award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more. The company is headquartered in Cambridge, MA with offices in Paris, France; Dublin, Ireland; Singapore; Sydney, Australia; Tokyo, Japan; Berlin, Germany; Bogotá, Colombia; Ghent, Belgium; San Francisco, CA; and Portsmouth, NH.
Meet Ludovic, Country Director France + Sales Director France
Senior Software Engineer, Product Platform Group
We’re passionate about building tools that help small and medium-sized businesses market, sell, and serve their customers — and ultimately, grow better. The Product Platform Group is on a mission to help our customers use HubSpot better. This means that our internal and external users can rely on us, can focus on their most meaningful work, and achieve results faster.
The tools our teams build allow our customers to control and configure their brand identities and organize their assets, data and teams. These tools and services will help our customers get exponentially better at collaborating easily inside the HubSpot product.
Engineers in our group can expect to work in small, autonomous teams and have full ownership over their apps. This team works with Java, Kafka, MySQL and ElasticSearch.
We’re looking for people who
- Would love to write lots of micro-services, primarily with Java 11 (our APIs are RESTful and use the minimal Dropwizard framework)
- Want to grow their career in a dynamic, low bureaucracy environment.
- Like the idea of working on a small, customer-driven development teams of 3-5 engineers.
- Take ownership, work collaboratively, and figure things out
- Someone who has shown that they can solve complicated technical problems and analyze tradeoffs with empathy for the developers, yet building creative solutions.
- Able to show pragmatic decision making and problem-solving abilities.
- Understand how we build and why for our customers.
- Can think through problems with a “real-time” angle, as live conversations between our customers and their customers are always-on, and don’t follow a typical request/response model
Bonus points for:
- Being someone who wakes up every morning and asks: are my systems going to be reliable today?
- Having a bias for fixing problems with technology rather than process
- Never accepting the status quo. We need engineers who can see beyond what we have toward what we can build and understand how to get from here to there.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.