- Turismus, SocialTech / GreenTech
- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
Internship - Sourcing and Growth Manager Asia Pacific
- Stáž (6 měsíc/měsíce/měsíců)
- Počáteční datum:
- Možnost pracovat příležitostně z domova
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: Neuvedeno
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
Better Trips for travelers. Better Trips for the world.
Since Evaneos was founded in 2009, we’ve been building a greener, fairer future for travel. By connecting travelers with the world’s best local experts, we provide trips that are better for them and better for the places they visit.
For us, it’s all about quality and impact. That means fighting mass tourism and impersonal experiences at the expense of local communities and the environment. Instead, we offer tailor-made trips, lovingly crafted by those passionate about sharing and protecting the destinations they call home. Thanks to our network of more than 1000 local partners in more than 160 destinations, we’ve helped more than 500,000 travelers plan extraordinary trips around the world.
The adventure doesn’t stop here. We invest a percentage of every trip we sell in our Better Trips Fund and have committed to spend at least 3 million € by 2025 on projects that reduce the negative impacts of travel and drive positive change within our industry. Think: certified carbon offsets, planting mangrove trees, collecting ocean bound plastics, guiding small businesses through sustainability training and certification, creating new opportunities for woman-owned businesses, and much more.
Our values are just as important within Evaneos. Our strength is in our diversity: our multitude of languages, backgrounds, and experiences. We believe in building the best teams by creating an environment where everyone can be authentic, trust each other and thrive.
We hope you’ll join us on our mission.
You can also follow our Glassdoor page and see the comments of our current employees and candidates.
The Sourcing & Growth Manager Asia Pacific (APAC) will be in charge of two main missions for this new geographical hub :
- Sourcing : prospecting, reviewing, and contracting DMC’s to help develop further our local agency network in the Asia Pacific region
- Growth Manager : developing our new agency partner and high potentials into future stars.
- Prospect, audit and select new agencies based on strict quality criteria and Hub needs (offer typology, Better Trips alignment, market needs)
- Maintain and develop the database of existing partners (Sugar and Notion)
- Review and challenge administrative documents before signing the partnership agreement
- Onboard new agencies and guide them through the first months of our partnership
- Coordinate with different transversal teams the offboarding of agencies leaving our network (Legal, Finance, Agent Care etc)
- Develop new and high potential agencies according to the agency evaluation grid and improve their BTI score progressively
- Define sourcing needs together with Hub Leader, KAD, OKAD and Sourcing Manager
- Training and animation of your agency portfolio (close link to BTI & Training Team and B2B Communication Manager)
- Quality control sales process (reactivity, proposal, etc) and training participation
- Manage inbound requests of “Inbetweeners” and liaise with Agent Care and other involved parties to solve agency issues
- Manage capacity and contribute to Destination Strategy together with the KAD/OKAD
- KPI control and analysis, alerting agency portfolio
- Iterate on current processes together with the Agency Agency Network Process & Automation team
Life @ La Voyagerie (a.k.a. Evaneos) :
- The HQ : Evaneos is located in the 9th district : dynamic and easy to access (close to : gare Saint Lazare, Subway line 8, 9, 7, 3) district, next to Les Galeries Lafayette, Printemps, Opera, many restaurants etc.
- Unlimited coffee and tea (Kusmi Tea) and fruits
- Flexible hours and office where you can work in the condition you favour the most and where you want the most (from home or elsewhere)
- Activities during the week : sport to a low-price (Gymlib), meditation, team-building
- Events (when possible) : afterworks, social gathering, work trips, Offsite etc.
- Evaneos Day’s : 2 days per month all together ( full remoters included) @La Voyagerie to work together, to share experiences, practices… and enjoy moments together !
Evaneossian’s Benefits :
- The equivalent of 50% of your Navigo expenses is refunded or you can choose to use the money allocated to buy transport equipment (such as : bike accessories) or fairer transport subscription (Evaneos is engaged and applied the sustainable mobility package)
- Lunch vouchers ”tickets restaurant” : 10€ (Evaneos pays 6€ out of your 9€)
Studying for a degree (or just finishing studies) in Marketing, Tourism, Business.
To be considered for this role, you must be fluent in English.
No other language is necessary but French is also spoken in the office so a basic understanding or willingness to learn is appreciated.
We’re looking for a person, open-minded, autonomous, pragmatic, analytical, and results-oriented. Flexibility, growth mindset and entrepreneurial spirit are required !
If you are motivated, if for you holiday is synonymous with travel and discovery, if you want to become part of a young company that wants to revolutionize the travel world and the traditional managerial structure, then you are the perfect candidate to integrate into our international team !
⇒ Ready to join the Evaneos adventure? Apply now!
- HR call with Jeanne
- Call with Constance + case study
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru