- Strategie, Change Management, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Od 15 do 50 zaměstnanců
Recruiter - Apprenticeship
- Work-Study (12 měsíc/měsíce/měsíců)
- Počáteční datum:
- Možnost pracovat příležitostně z domova
- Vzdělání: Bakalářský stupeň vzdělání
- zkušenosti: > 6 měsíců
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
We are a team of 45 enthusiastic data management specialists based in Brussels. We are a software company & integrator and we help our customers to better execute their strategy or transformation plans, by digitising key business functions that (1) give them a frequently updated and complete view of their business, (2) efficiently support their decision processes and (3) continuously turn decisions into actions. We also have best-in-class solutions to facilitate data collection (4).
Our integrated platforms are fast to implement, easy to operate and ready to scale. They are the perfect short and long term solutions to embark on the digital management journey.
Some of our customers include: BNP Paribas Group, to drive their strategic initiatives; Exki, to have an instant understanding of the profitability of each shop in such a complex Covid period; a G7 government to manage a portfolio of reforms at state, regional and departmental level.
We’ve learned a lot in the last few years, we’ve built a profitable business, we think there’s momentum for us now … it’s time to scale. We have very ambitious growth plans, and the financial resources to achieve them.
The apprentice will join our Operation team. In a context of growth of our teams, your mission will be to find the best talents for various positions to accompany the development of dFakto. You will also have the chance to contribute to the development of the company with your vision and your taste for entrepreneurial activities.
This work-study program will allow you to combine theoretical teachings and professional experience within a company.
It will contribute favorably to your transition between higher education or university and the professional world.
Your tasks will be:
- You will manage your recruitment from A to Z, with a permanent focus on the candidate experience:
- Definition of the need with the Manager
- Writing and publishing the job offers on our job boards
- Direct approach and sourcing adapted to the profile sought
- Interviews (telephone, video, physical)
- Management of your candidate pool and monitoring of the progress of the process
- Candidate validation
- Follow-up on their integration into the team in conjunction with the Manager
You will participate in the development of the attractiveness and reputation of dFakto as an employer:
- Research and development of partnerships with target schools
- You will participate in events according to our recruitment needs: forums, fairs, job dating, etc.
You will take part in different HR projects depending on the needs of the company:
- Improvement of our onboarding process
- You will be responsible for the development and implementation of tools and solutions that you feel are relevant to improving efficiency
Supervision of the apprentice:
The supervisor will work closely with you and you will have access to a quality work environment. From the beginning of your mission, the trainer will supervise you, take the time to accompany and coach you, and validate your progress in order to closely follow the evolution of your work. The goal is also to acquire as much autonomy as possible over time.
You will be integrated into the workspace with all dFakto collaborators. The goal is that you are quickly integrated and that you benefit from a stimulating work environment. We are above all a team!
- You are preparing a Master’s degree in Human Resources and have experience (internships, work experience, first job…) in recruitment, ideally in digital or on Tech profiles
- You like challenges and will be able to experiment with new techniques to convince candidates to join us
- You have good communication and organizational skills
- You are curious, rigorous, proactive and a motivated person.
- If you have previous experience in a similar position, this is a plus.
- Language skills : Fluent in French & English
What we offer:
- A role with a real impact on the development of our business
- A human and entrepreneurial adventure in an innovative sector
- A team in which everyone has a say, the possibility of taking initiatives and being autonomous in their missions
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru