- Strategie, Change Management, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Od 15 do 50 zaměstnanců
Business Analyst - France
- Plný úvazek
- Možnost pracovat částečně z domova
- Vzdělání: Magisterský stupeň vzdělání
- zkušenosti: > 1 rok
Qui sont-ils ?
We are a team of 45 enthusiastic specialists in data-driven management, based in Brussels and Paris. We help our customers to better execute their strategy or their transformation plans, by digitalizing key management functions that gives them frequently a complete and up-to-date view over their business, supports effectively their decision-making-processes and turns continuously decisions into actions. We also have top-notch solutions to ease data collection.
We believe that happy stakeholders that receive all the time the info they need and frequently informed decision-makers that have the capability to adjust continuously are the 2 major key factors in successful execution of ambitious plans. Working in synergy, they achieve more using better the means, thus increasing the outcomes / benefits of the plans.
Our integrated platforms are fast to implement, easy to operate and ready to scale. They are the perfect short term and long term solutions to enter the digital management journey.
Some customers of ours are: BNP Paribas Group, to pilot their strategic initiatives; Exki, to have an instant understanding of the profitability of each shop in this so complex Covid period; One G7 government to manage a portfolio of reforms at state, regional and departmental levels.
We’ve learnt a lot the last years, we’ve built a profitable activity, we believe that there’s a momentum for us now … it’s time for scale-up. We have very ambitious growth plans, and the financial resources to make them happen.
dFakto is committed to fighting discrimination and promoting equal opportunities. Thus, we support equality between women and men, promote diversity, professional integration, access and retention of disabled people, digital inclusiveness and employability of all employees. Our inclusive culture favors the development of our staff in France and Belgium. Thus, the information requested from the candidate concerns only his or her capacity to occupy the proposed job and his or her professional aptitudes.
You’ve made it this far but are missing one or two skills? No problem, it’s our job to train you. Don’t be afraid to apply even if you are missing some prerequisites 💪
Descriptif du poste
dFakto is looking for a Business Analyst passionate about IT and client focused. This implies on one hand feeling comfortable in discussions with IT or Business oriented colleagues, and on the other hand being able to deal with executive-level management. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical mindset and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Your tasks will be
As a Business Analyst at dFakto, you will become a member of our delivery projects. As such, you will go on learning and contribute to the implementation of dFakto core solutions (dataFactory & proPilot) by carrying out varied activities including:
- Interviewing clients and understanding their needs,
- Being a contributor to team recommendations and problem solving for clients,
- Analyzing and modeling business processes,
- Analyzing data requirements and sources,
- Preparing and presenting deliverables to the client.
You will also contribute to the development of the company through your vision and your taste for entrepreneurial activities
- You have a master degree in Applied Economics or Business Engineering;
- You have minimum 1 year experience (Consultancy, financial or Auditing is a plus);
- You are passionate and knowledgeable about data analysis;
- You have Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills;
- You have Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills;
- You are familiar with the Agile methodology and you have already worked using the Scrum framework;
- You are a French native speaker and have an excellent command of English;
- You reach for the success of the team, but you can work independently;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- Jumping from one subject to another is a second nature for you;
- You want to participate in the growth of a SME (obviously dFakto).
Nice to have Qualifications
- You have a practical experience with a Business Intelligence Tool: (Tableau, PowerBI, Qlikview/Qliksense);
- You have already worked within a Big Consulting company;
- You have contributed to the growth of a Startup;
- You’ve shown some ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Team player
- User centric
- Analytical mind
- Business oriented
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru