- Software, SaaS / Cloud Services, Big Data
- Od 15 do 50 zaměstnanců
Sales development Representative (CDI / Alternance / Stage) F/M
- Plný úvazek
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: Neuvedeno
Who are they?
Created in 2015, DataGalaxy accompanies businesses in the transition to collaborative data governance 2.0.
User-centric, DataGalaxy offers the first data mapping platform designed for management teams and the data value chain.
Their mission is to allow each employee to stay focused on the essentials and to create value with data.
Data is a critical asset, and mastering it across your IT landscape is a clear competitive advantage. DataGalaxy is committed to providing clients with the right toolset for an unbeaten digital transformation journey, being the best of breed solution for Data mapping and collaborative knowledge sourcing.
Thanks to the innovative Bottom-Up use case based approach, allowing companies to deploy data governance and optimize the data teams performance.
CDI / Alternance / Stage
Our sales team creates, manages and develops a customer portfolio and builds long-term relationships with decision-makers in order to maintain the use of the DataCatalogue 360® solution.
- Own prospecting, lead generation & sales qualification to ensure the team meets annual revenue targets
- Undertake market research to identify new and potential sectors, organizations, and functions for the product
- Run targeted outbound campaigns to generate new leads across different sectors, functions, and geographies
- Nurture existing leads to convert them into sales opportunities
- Own experiments in messaging and other email & LinkedIn campaign ideas to increase conversion rates
- You will report to the Head of Sales
Above all, you want to embark on an ambitious entrepreneurial adventure with strong human values and a great team that combines performance and humor around an innovative data mapping solution!
- Relevant skills in lead qualification, prospecting, and outbound sales (MQL, SQL, ARR aren’t just buzzwords to you)
- A strong appetite for sales and marketing automation and optimisation tools
- Curious and innovative spirit with a strong mental fortitude for sales
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge or understand of data technology fields or industries would be a bonus
- Experience with a CRM is ideal, preferably HubSpot
- An adaptable mindset that can react quickly to new challenges
- Targets-oriented tenacity and a capacity to report clearly on KPI’s
- Fluent in French and English
By joining DataGalaxy, you become a part of a vibrant team which is instantly evolving in a fast-paced environment. Our expansion continues internationally so we're looking for curious and passionate individuals who are aligned with our values: “Be Intentional: Be Clear, Be Bold, Be Humble”. Ready to start your new adventure?
🚀What can you expect:
- Offices in the heart of Paris and Lyon
- Flexible working hours (“forfait jour”)
- Remote work at will
- Health Insurance Apicil
- Meal Vouchers (Swile)
- Daily coffee & snacks
- Mid-annual team events
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru