There are over 100 chain hotels in the world. Only one dares to be different - citizenM. We are red and black in a sea of beige. We believe in awesome work at work, and in good life outside of work. If you believe in the same - and you want more than another ‘hospitality job’ - We could be a great match.
In other words: who you are is who we need to make the world feel at home. You don’t need to come with experience in the hospitality industry, but you do need to come with the right attitude
To be successful at citizenM, you’ll need to have:
- A genuine touch: Treat all people as you would treat your best friends;
- A passionate attitude: Be optimistic and positive. You like to surprise and make people smile.
- A contemporary style: You’re inspired by design and creativity, and love to use technology to simplify your life
And you’ll need to be
- A smart thinker: You thrive on turning traditional thinking on its head and want to do things first time right;
- Real caring: You want to do the right thing for our guests, your colleagues, community and for the planet;
- Fluent in English & French. Other language abilities are welcome too!
You’ll be joining a team of ambassadors who are proud to put on their citizenM outfit every day and go out to wow our guests. You’ll help us shake up the traditional hotel industry by providing the thing our guests love most about us: exceptional service.
Your success is in your hands and you’ll be rewarded for your individual contribution, while supported by your manager on duty through monthly performance coaching. As you grow, we grow, so we will facilitate you in your personal and professional development and give you access to different learning opportunities and tools.
Whether you’re interested in building a career in hospitality, or want to strike a balance between work and your other interests, we are the right place if you have a genuine passion for helping people and growing your talents, whatever your background.
citizenM loves diversity, we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from anyone.