- Software, SaaS / Cloud Services, Podpora pro podnikatele
- Od 15 do 50 zaměstnanců
Fullstack Software Engineer
- Plný úvazek
- Možnost pracovat částečně z domova
- Vzdělání: Magisterský stupeň vzdělání
- zkušenosti: > 1 rok
Who are they?
In a world of complexity and constant change, innovation is needed more than ever. Our purpose at bloomflow is to enable impact-driven organizations to innovate for a blooming future.
bloomflow is used by 60+ organizations across 90 countries. We have been deployed at organizations such as HSBC, Nestlé, L’Oréal, Capgemini, AXA, Bayer, and Heineken. We are a passionate, international team headquartered in the heart of Europe.
In our technical team, we build the infrastructure, interfaces, and applications to provide first-class service to our users, customers, and even colleagues! Being an engineer at Startup Flow means joining a team of talented, committed and passionate engineers, with a lot of interactions with other teams.
As Fullstack Software Engineer your core focus will be to help scale Startup Flow through our platform(s) and internal tools, by improving them or implementing new features/modules. Some of us specialize in Front-End or mobile, others in Back-End and/or infrastructure, but all of us are fullstack software engineers.
Main roles & responsibilities:
- Help us scale Startup Flow as a mission critical tool for every corporation to mobilize their ecosystem to drive business.
- Build new product features from start to finish: through conception, research, documentation, maintenance, and polish.
- Build improvements to performance, reliability and security.
- Work on key initiatives to keep our system elegant and productivity high - such as improving our code, monitoring and infrastructure and building out our own libraries -.
- Build and improve processes and internal tools with simplicity and productivity in mind.
- Work closely with other teams (including Customer Success, Sales and Product) to deliver the best platform available
- NodeJS on the backend (Loopback + Moleculer), along with ElasticSearch and MongoDB.
- Chef, Docker & AbstruseCI among others for deployment, and we are working to switch on Kubernetes
- Angular2+, React and React Native for our frontends.
- AirFlow, PostgreSQL, DBT and CubeJS for our data stack.
- Hosted on AWS, Azure, and OVH.
How we work
We are organized in small squads, some of them are specialized and some aren’t but at the end, we have the same way of working:
Iteratively. We do 2 weeks sprints, daily pull-requests and timely code reviews in order to ship quickly and minimize bugs.
Collaboratively. We work as a team to help make our product better. As engineers, we help product team understand what’s possible, what’s easy, what’s difficult, and what opportunities we see from a technical and non-technical perspective.
Flexibility. While we strive to stick to a plan we think is best for the company and for our users, we do actively incorporate experiment learnings, crazy new ideas and business feedback into our sprints. Flexibility is a must-have trait in our culture.
- a really cool team
- a beautiful HQ at the heart of Paris
- an Engineer Culture environment
- An attractive salary package
- An ambitious and healthy company
- Remote friendly (we usually do 2-3 days per week at the office)
- You’ve worked on a product experiencing rapid-growth — your work is well-crafted and well-tested for scale.
- You can readily learn most technologies as you go and you have the ability to the most efficient technologies to solve issues . To you, technologies are about tools and tradeoffs, not an ideology.
- You care about the business implications of anything you build. You’re not just going after cool stuff - you understand the balance between craft, speed, and the bottom line -.
- You have a backend and infrastructure experience OR data science experience - though you’d still consider yourself full-stack -.
- You are a team player, you can do whatever it takes to help your team succeed.
Nice to have
- You’re fluent with Angular2+ and Loopback
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru