Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
Believe is one of the world’s leading digital music companies. Believe’s mission is to develop local artists and labels in the digital ecosystem by providing them the solutions they need to grow their audience at each stage of their career and development.
Its 1,610 employees in more than 50 countries aim to support local artists and labels with a unique digital expertise, respect, fairness and transparency.
To support our fast-growing presence on all continents, we are constantly looking for new Believers to join us and make a stronger and more positive impact on the music industry!
Believe is listed on compartment A of the regulated market of Euronext Paris (Ticker: BLV, ISIN: FR0014003FE9).
Ready to #setthetone with Believe?
Reporting to the central communication department, and more specifically to the sales & marketing communication entity & in close collaboration with the "Label & Artist Solutions" and "Artist Services" business units, Believe is looking for a Global Sales & marketing communication assistant whose missions will focus on commercial communication with Believe's international artists and labels.
In collaboration with the Global Head of Sales & Marketing manager and the Global Sales & Marketing Comm Manager, you will contribute to the implementation of methodology, processes and tools for local communications teams. In parallel, you will participate in the development of the commercial communication strategy to energize, feed and engage our community of artists & labels on subjects linked to the development of their careers and you will support the Social & Sales communication Manager resources locally in the deployment of their communication with their clients.
The job will focus on 4 main missions:
1/ Sales comm department assistant (60%)
- Assist the Global Sales Comm Department (2 managers)
- Support the team on project launch, execution & delivery
- Monitoring & reporting local sales communication & competitors (via a dashboard)
- Support to organize Global local communication meetings and follow up (agenda, reports...)
- Responsible to update the Sales Communication timeline
- Collect local data on key signing & Top charts every quarter
- Support the Global and local sales communication manager on the delivery of artists / Labels’ case study
- Support the local communication resources
- Support the local team on their daily requests
- Animate the sales comm Teams channel
- Collect & ensure local timeline are updated
- Collect local market news, new industry topics & awards
2/ Editorial communication (10%)
- Face to Face Itw:
- Support the Sales comm manager on sourcing artists & Labels
- Follow-up on all the Face to Face ITW production
3/ CRM (20%)
- Support the sales comm manager on global newsletter for our clients (quarterly basis)
- Support the launch plan process & delivery project of prospects newsletter (quarterly basis)
4/ Events (10%)
- Believe Amplify Events
- Support local team on the structuration and execution in collaboration with the Global Head of Sales comm manager
- Responsible to update the Believe Amplify global timelines on a weekly basis
Believe s’engage à garantir l’égalité des chances en matière d’emploi, sans tenir compte de l’origine, du sexe, des mœurs, de l’orientation sexuelle, du genre, de l’âge, de la situation de famille, de l’état de grossesse, d'origine, des opinions politiques, des activités syndicales, des convictions religieuses, de l’apparence physique, du nom de famille, du lieu de résidence, de l’état de santé, ou en situation de handicap.
- A first experience in marketing communication would be a plus
- English fluent (written and oral skills)
- Motivation +++
- Excellent collaboration skills, internally and externally
- Digital Saavy
- Excellent writing skills
- A first Experience in the music / entertainment industry is a plus