- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, Digital Marketing / Data Marketing
- Od 250 do 2000 zaměstnanců
Intern Data Consultant
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: Neuvedeno
Who are they?
Artefact is a consulting firm specialized in AI and Data. We are convinced that marketing cannot be optimized without engineering and technology, that’s why we identify as “marketing engineers”. In order to improve the performance and impact of brands, and consumers’ experience, we assemble lots of different talents: data application engineers, data scientists, creatives and designers, advertising strategists and consultants. In only four years, Artefact has become one of the international references for Data and IA expertise. The society counts today more than 1000 collaborators worldwide, in 17 countries and gathers 3 complementary offers: Data Consulting, Digital Marketing expertise and the Deployment of Technologies (Big Data and Artificial Intelligence).
Who we are
Artefact is a new generation of a data service provider, specialised in data consulting and data-driven digital marketing.
Every day we boost our clients’ data transformation into business impact across the entire value chain of organisations.
Our data services stand on a double expertise: the combination of Artificial Intelligence and the business prowess acquired from our customers around the world, such as Samsung AccorHotels, Carrefour, Nissan, L'Oréal, ...
Artefact’s success comes from a unique mix of company assets: cutting-edge data technologies, agile methodologies for fast delivery, cohesive teams assembling the finest business consultants, data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and digital marketing experts.
Artefact is :
- 13 offices in Paris, London, Shanghai, Dubaï...
- 900 employees
- 4 practices: Data Consulting, Data Marketing, Activation and Creation
What you will be doing
You will join our Data & Consulting which helps clients transform and improve their marketing strategy by applying advanced analytics to generate value-creating insights from big data and artificial intelligence.
- Your primary focus will be to contribute to our data marketing consulting missions for our major clients, total involvement in projects from start to final recommendations
- You will be fully participating in one or more data oriented projects that will focus in leveraging the latest techniques and technologies to drive maximum business value with an emphasis on Sales and Marketing.
- You’ll take part in every steps of the project from initial client facing to the final delivery, you will help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products to our consumers.
- As a Data Marketing Consultant Intern, you will participate to human-scale data projects dealing with a variety of issues: data strategy, data-driven marketing and use cases, design thinking, governance and data organization, GDPR / ePrivacy compliance plan, data architecture and technology choice support, etc.
- Deliver top class presentation both from the materials produced in terms of formatting, content and communication skills
- Participate in business meetings and contribute to move forward partnership agreements.
Requirements & qualifications :
- Currently pursuing a BA/BS or MA/MS in Business or a quantitative field (computer science, statistics, engineering, economics, or a related field) from an accredited college or university.
- 0-1 years of related experience supporting engineering, information technology or other technical operations. A first experience (internship, school project, Junior Entreprise, etc.) in consulting and/or data ecosystem would be a plus.
- Good understanding of the digital and data ecosystem and its technologies: web analytics, programmatic, DMP, Datalake, dataviz, data science, etc.
- Strong interest in marketing & business issues
- Intellectual curiosity, along with on excellent problem-solving skill, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
- A practical and analytical mind-set, you will be passionate about the creation of bespoke solutions for our clients
- Continuously striving for high performance in all you do
- Good Communication skills
- Ideal candidates should be passionate about using business acumen along with big data and analytics to address real-world problems and drive significant change.
Why you should join us
- Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of marketing
- Progress: every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn
- Culture: join the best team you could ever imagine
- Entrepreneurship: you will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs. We won’t give up until we make a huge dent in this industry!
Come join us!