- FinTech/InsurTech, Big Data
- Od 50 do 250 zamestnancov
Sales Ops - Revenue M / F
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Vzdelanie: Magisterský stupeň vzdelania
- skúsenosti: > 3 roky
Who are they?
Trustpair is reinventing B2B payment security. We are building the leading anti-fraud solution for large corporations to help them avoid $20 billion fraud every year. With Trustpair, finance teams work with accurate data to avoid the risk of fraud and proceed to payments with peace of mind.
Trustpair at a glance:
- 200+ companies preventing B2B payment fraud with Trustpair (Airliquide, Generali, Kering)
- A financial technology acclaimed by major banking actors (Société Générale, Natixis, CACIB)
- Enterprise-ready platform connected to market-leading financial softwares (SAP, Kyriba and more)
- €25M raised in Series B to become #1 SaaS platform for third-party risk management
- A team of 100 people and counting either based in Paris or full-remotely
To support this rapid expansion, we have decided to open a role of a Revenue Ops. As a member of our Revenue team, you will work closely with Paul, our Chief Revenue Officer.
We need a high energy, determined and methodical Ops who is laser-focus on execution, excels at solving problems and is not afraid of challenging the status quo.
What you will do :
- Ensure all of our go-to-market people and processes operate efficiently and scale according to our company growth plans.
- Review and take ownership of the operating rhythm of the Revenue team.
- Remove obstacles that stop sales, marketing and customer success teams from growing at scale and generating increased revenue
- Initiate, review and implement process improvements to achieve optimal efficiency and productivity, across all revenue teams.
Insight and Analytics
- Support Sales, Marketing, Partners and Customer Success teams in reaching their goals by continuously measuring and improving operational efficiency
- Contribute to the vision, strategy and ongoing enhancements to the overall data analytics and reporting frameworks
- Maintain the overall integrity of the Revenue-related data.
- Provide necessary visibility into sales force effectiveness and efficiency by producing short and long-term reports drawn from a wide range of data sources.
- Define and measure KPIs, create forecasts and build dashboards for the teams to easily understand the health of the business and to help them hit their goals
- You will partner with the CRO to pilot the revenue team through a trusted and precise revenue dashboard.
- You will take our Lead Generation engine to the next level, together with our VP Sales and VP Marketing.
- You will accelerate our sales productivity and increase our growth engine efficiency.
Why join Trustpair 👀
- Scale-up phase with career development opportunities in France and internationally ;
- Competitive package ;
- Flexible remote policy ;
- 6 weeks of paid vacation ;
- Inclusive environment with cultural diversity and parity ;
- Office located in Paris with free drinks and snacks ;
- Transport ticket or bicycle mileage compensation ;
- Health care (Alan Green) and lunch voucher (Swile card) ;
- 1 team event per month ;
- Latest in Apple’s equipment ;
- Possibility to order books for free.
You are passionated about problem solving, rigorous and methodical and not afraid to undertake a big challenge. We are looking for talents with the following qualifications:
- Strong leadership, management and interpersonal skills ;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills ;
- Ability to organise, manage and direct large teams in multiple departments ;
- Strategic planning and problem-solving skills ;
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise important tasks over others ;
- Ability to analyse and compile a large amount of data and come up with conclusive results ;
- Ability to motivate, coordinate and ensure proper time-management among reports ;
- Excellent language skills both in French and English.
- Call with Claire, our Talent Partner (30min) ;
- Case Study, should take around 2 hours of work on a 1 week timeframe & test restitution ;
- Call with our VP Sales, Vianney, & Cyrille (Head of Ops) about career aspirations (1h) ;
- Coffee Fit with two members of Trustpair & meeting with our COO.
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na Twitteri