Trustpair is reinventing B2B payment security. We are building the leading anti-fraud solution for large corporations to help them avoid $20 billion fraud every year. With Trustpair, finance teams work with accurate data to avoid the risk of fraud and proceed to payments with peace of mind.
Trustpair at a glance:
- 200+ companies preventing B2B payment fraud with Trustpair (Airliquide, Generali, Kering) ;
- A financial technology acclaimed by major banking actors (Société Générale, Natixis, CACIB) ;
- Enterprise-ready platform connected to market-leading financial softwares (SAP, Kyriba and more) ;
- €25M raised in Series B to become #1 SaaS platform for third-party risk management ;
- A team of 100 people and counting either based in Paris or full-remotely
The Trust'eam is composed of brilliant, ambitious, curious, but also kind and genuine people. Each person has a story to tell, different background, but they're here for the same purpose: make Trustpair shine and become the global leader in third party risk management!
They're driven by core values:
- We have each others’s back ;
- We commit to each other ;
- We explore new paths to find the right one ;
- We move forward with persistence ;
- We speak our minds honestly and respectfully
Communication, trust and feedback culture are anchored in the company's DNA.
- International development with a strong focus on the USA
- Excellent business prospects: strong product, strong market fit, no client churn
- Very sane work environment, opportunity to take a lot of initiatives
- Excellent work-life balance
- Flexible remote policy
- Flat organization
- We're looking only for delivery: team members have a strong autonomy in their work organization
- Bright and shiny offices in front of the Canal Saint Martin