Year of Founding2020
Average Age30 years old
“Explore, prosper, and soar to new heights !”
Greg, CTO and cofounder
Silvr’s vision is to empower business owners - the builders of tomorrow. And they do that by making business funding more accessible with the help of their data-based scoring technology. Securing capital has never been so fast and easy for the hundreds of companies they financed.
With over €330M raised in equity and debt from 2020, they aim to empower many more European business owners by creating the funding experience they deserve.
Joining Silvr means working in a fast-paced international environment, with people who are passionate about making access to business financing fair and easy. With plans to scale across Europe in the coming years, Silvr offers many great challenges for anyone who enjoys being hands-on, belonging to a strong team, leaving their footprint in the early days of the company’s growth, and taking accountability.
With offices in Paris and Berlin and people from 13 different nationalities working at Silvr, you will have the opportunity to work in a truly globally-minded environment.
- Monthly team events and regular rituals,
- Flexible work environment with 3 remote days per week, a dedicated budget to equip you at home, and a dog-friendly WeWork office,
- Access to training,
- Company-covered meal vouchers,
- Health Insurance 100% covered for you and your children,
- The latest equipment from Apple,
- Free coffee, snacks, and drinks.