- Umelá inteligencia / Machine Learning, IT / Digitálne technológie, Stratégia, Audit
- Od 250 do 2000 zamestnancov
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Plat: 1,5K € / mesiac
- Možnosť pracovať čiastočne na diaľku
- Vzdelanie: Neuvedené
- skúsenosti: Neuvedené
Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
At PwC, we are a community of researchers who work together to build trust in society and to address important
problems. In Slovakia, PwC is the largest consulting company with the widest range of services, and is possibly
the most specialized. In addition to auditing, PwC provides advice across a variety of areas from taxes to
finance, transformation projects, business process management, controlling, financial analysis, robotization and
automation not only in financial processes, but also in the development of artificial intelligence.
Advanced Technology Solutions is an international team at PwC working on projects within
for foreign clients in countries such as the United States, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Canada,
The Netherlands, Spain, Bahrain and others.
PwC also works on projects in areas such as anomaly detection, computer vision and classic development
in Java, within Slovakia.
The international environment means not only working on projects for companies abroad, but also working with
colleagues from different parts of the world and use English daily. The company is headquartered in Bratislava, but many colleagues work
remotely from different parts of Slovakia or from different countries - Czech Republic, Poland, Romania, Croatia,
Ukraine, Saudi Arabia, Russian Federation and others.
PwC creates an environment where colleagues can learn from each other. The projects they deal with bring
great opportunities to learn new things quickly. Not only about new technologies, but also about clients, various industries and
their business. In this way, we can better respond to their needs.
Employees are never alone in their development. Everyone is assigned a coach who helps them
set goals and move forward in the corporate structure. At PwC, we are guided by the fact that for people to
excel, they need purposeful leaders who know how to uncover the potential of individuals.
PwC is a large consulting company, part of the big4. We are well known because of our financial services such as audit, tax advisory etc. But we are definitely more than that. Our Advanced Technology Solutions team is focusing primarily on technologies and development IT solutions for our clients.
Position of Java Developer brings you the opportunity to become part of a large international project across most of the PwC territories. You will be closely cooperating with the Front-end React.Js team.
What would you do?
- develop applications and services in Java,
- contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle,
- be part of the team of Java developers working closely with other teams,
- design architecture of applications, application module or data module,
- communicate with other members of the team and client’s representatives,
- preparate designs, work estimates, presentations,
- support product release process.
What we offer
- hybrid working policy: flexible work time and home office,
- regular salary increase and performance bonus,
- friendly and enthusiastic environment at work,
- meal contribution and Multi-sport card,
- we appreciate your extra work, every minute counts,
- sick days and additional days off for Christmas,
- cafeteria system,
- opportunity to develop your career in a team of international experts,
- internal learning platform and external trainings,
- “be well, work well program” - human dynamic advisory, workshops for mental health topics, social events and activities, vouchers for activities.
Capabilities, Personality requirements and skills
- proficiency in Java with a programming experience,
- knowledge of Spring Boot framework,
- experience with relational databases (MSSQL, PostgreSQL, DB2…),
- understanding of Frontend technologies like React.js and Bootstrap (nice to have - as being part of a full-stack application development process),
- being able to understand and implement using algorithmic programming techniques,
- understanding of different test types (unit test, integration test, system test).
- knowledge of code versioning tools (Git) and building tools (Maven).
- eagerness to gain in-depth knowledge of our existing application,
- commitment, willingness to learn,
- strong analytical and conceptual skills,
- independence and willingness to take ownership,
- interest in developing a complex application and creating value with your own ideas,
- background in technology consulting area - nice to have,
- fluent communication in English (min. level - B2).
Data privacy announcement you can find here 👉 https://pwc.to/2s8n2tn
If the current position is not the right fit for you, but you know someone who would be interested in working with us, feel free to point them in our direction. In case that we start cooperation with your recommended candidate, you can receive a referral bonus from 300 to 1,000 EUR, depending on the seniority of the candidate 👉 https://www.pwc.com/sk/sk/kariera/prihlaska-referral-bonus.html
Máte záujem o túto ponuku?
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na Twitteri