All our employees have the opportunity to attend or facilitate a Fluxym Academy to promote skills transfer.
Fluxym is present in 5 countries and gives its employees the opportunity to develop their careers internationally in line with their professional and personal objectives.
93% of our employees are satisfied with our 2-day-a-week remote working policy.
Lots of team-building activities, from axe throwing and escape games to museum visits and archery!
There are many opportunities for career development at Fluxym. We encourage occupational integration and the recruitment of young talent. Many interns have joined the Fluxym teams at the end of their studies! Our techno-functional consultants can become Team Leaders and even train to work on new solutions! All in all, our managers and HR team are always ready to listen to employees' expectations during their annual and bi-annual interviews, and to support them at every stage of their professional development within Fluxym!
information meetings per year
team-building activity per month
Team rituals and events
At Fluxym, we like to share moments with each other and we organize a lot of occasions to get together:
4 information meetings a year to bring together all our colleagues by geographical area, to review our business, talk about our objectives, and have a good time together!
One team-building activity a month to try our hand at go-karting, water-skiing, or spend an evening at the theater 😉
Events around the key moments of the year such as Halloween and Christmas 🎃⛄
Alternant chargé de la communication interne et de l'évènementiel, Paris – H/F
Consultant Technico-fonctionnel BORDEAUX (H\F)
Consultant Transformation des fonctions comptables et financières - PARIS (H/F)
Consultant Technico-fonctionnel PARIS (H\F)
Fluxym is a service company specialized in the digital transformation of the Source to Pay cycle.
But what is Source to Pay anyway? 🤔 It is all the activities of a company related to supplier management, from finding service providers to paying invoices. Major sector!
Fluxym's mission is to help their large companies rethink and digitize all their processes by offering services (consulting, integration, support and CMS) and software solutions. Fluxym is a certified partner of the best Source to Pay solutions and is recognized as a major player with 20 years of experience in this market!
Our strength? The expertise of our 145 employees based on 3 continents, specifically in France, Canada, the United States and Singapore. When joining Fluxym, you will find:
- A multicultural environment with no less than 14 different nationalities
- A flexible work organization with 2 days of remote work per week
- International project teams who exchange and work in solidarity, in a joyful and cheerful environment, and mutually enrich each other
- The development and transfer of skills by participating in the Fluxym Academy
- Opportunities for geographic mobility and job development through career management.
- To be open, curious and eager to learn
- To want to broaden your field of expertise through certifications and training on the best technologies on the market
- To speak English fluently (any additional language is more than welcome 😊)
- To have a great ability to listen and the desire to help clients achieve strategic projects for their business
- To hate routine: at Fluxym, consultants are multi-clients, multi-projects and sometimes multi-solutions!
Fluxym spirit in a few words:
- A management that favors work recognition, transparency, autonomy and the right to make mistakes
- An agile spirit in a company that is both solid and growing, where we love proactivity and sharing ideas
- A corporate culture that emphasizes benevolence, good atmosphere and pleasure at work
- Quarterly meetings to share news and celebrate successes
- All Fluxym news (serious or not) in the internal newsletter, aka the Fluxym Post 😊
And much more:
- Activities (escape game, karting, padel, shows…) for tons of fun!
- Celebrate good news, birthdays, new arrivals over breakfast. Any occasion will do!
- Offices in Paris, Montreal and Singapore.