- Mobilné aplikácie, Softvér, Digitálne technológie
- Od 50 do 250 zamestnancov
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Vzdelanie: Neuvedené
- skúsenosti: Neuvedené
Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
We are ADASTRA·ONE. We craft mobile apps and webs. Simple and complex. Without the hiccups. Come create with us.
Since we’ve been founded in 2015, we have purely focused on mobile native app development, utilizing state-of-the-art tech and trends for worldwide clients. Our portfolio and tech stack constantly grow. As well as we and our ranks do.
Augmented reality, artificial intelligence or the Internet of Things. This is just a part of our stack we use to create app solutions and strong partnerships with our clients, whether they are startups or established companies. Taking their goals as our own from the first contact, we are their partner and guide in digitalization.
- You will join our young team. We work on apps for for example Sazka, Portmonka, Sodexo, Czech Floorball or Zellebrate.
- Development and maintenance, you should be able to do both.
- Collaborate with the PM according to the app you will be responsible for.
- You will either work on the entire application alone or typically in a team of 2 developers.
- There are 9 of us in the Android team - we include both experienced developers and juniors.
- However, for some projects you will be part of meetings yourself and have the opportunity to interact directly with the client.
- Languages: Kotlin, Java
- Libraries and technology: MVVM, MVP, Android Jetpack, Retrofit, Hilt, Koin, Dagger2, Glide, Picasso, Coil, Kotlin Coroutines, Kotlin Flows, ReactiveX, Lottie, Firebase, Sentry
- CI/CD: Bitrise + AppCenter
- Bitbucket (Gitflow Workflow s Pull Requests), Jira
WE WOULD BE THRILLED IF YOU HAVE…
- Experience with Android development.
- Background in Java and Kotlin.
- Communicative english. We communicate mostly in czech, but some of our colleagues are foreigners.
- Love to learn new things, technical and analytical thinking.
Máte záujem o túto ponuku?
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na Twitteri