Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Akur8 is revolutionizing insurance pricing with transparent AI.
We’re the creators of the world’s only AI-based insurance pricing solution that automates risk modelling for insurance companies while keeping full transparency and control on the models created, as required by regulators globally.
And as the only solution on the market reconciling Machine Learning and Actuarial worlds, insurance carriers’ modelling time is divided by 10 and loss ratio is improved by 2%-4%.
Akur8 is a young, dynamic, fast growing Insurtech startup that is revolutionizing insurance pricing with transparent AI.
Since 2016 our skilled R&D team of Data Scientists, Software Engineers and Actuaries has developed unique AI algorithms that automate the insurance pricing process in an unprecedented way.
Our solution is a SaaS platform which allows insurance companies to model their risks 10 times faster, with a higher predictive power than traditional methods, constituting a major game changer for the insurance industry.
Being international by design, targeting all insurance carriers globally, and focusing on more mature markets for faster expansion, we were selected:
- as France's Best Insurtech 2020
- in CBInsights World's Top 100 Private AI Companies for 2021
- in the Top 25 emerging technologies in Oxbow Partners insurtech impact report
To learn more about Akur8, and what we do, click on this video link.
To meet our team, click on this link
And to get to know more about us visit this page
Akur8 is, in all senses of the term, an equal opportunities employer.
As part of our Graphic Design team, you will be deeply involved in building the visual identity of Akur8, participating in internal and external communication projects. In your day-to-day life you will work closely with the global Marketing team. You will also contribute to the visual design projects across all teams, such as HR, Sales, etc.
Your main missions will be:
- Creation of content necessary for all communication supports
- Adaptation and declination of visual assets for print and digital medias (brochures, flyers, kakemonos, stands, LinkedIn post, etc.)
- Creation of graphic elements (illustrations, pictograms, icons, etc.) in line with the graphic chart
- Production and editing of short videos
- Creation of small animation and motion design videos
- Collaboration on event projects by proposing creative ideas and applying them to media communication
- Collaboration with the different teams in the production of assets
- Participate in the creation of branding content.
IMPORTANT - Please submit your CV with a short PORTFOLIO showing some of your branding and visual works.
The successful candidate must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for this position :
- You are looking for an apprenticeship from September 2022 for your Master 2 in a School of Graphics, Art and Design or Communication and Advertising
- You master the Adobe suite, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro and Motion Design
- You enjoy working in a team, you are a good listener and you are able to adapt
- You are organized, enthusiastic and rigorous and you know how to manage delivery deadlines
- Dynamic and creative by nature, you are curious and always looking for new ideas and sources of inspiration
- You are a quick learner and you are task oriented
- You have previous experience in similar missions.
- You speak fluent French and English. Any other language is a plus!
You will join a multicultural, highly skilled and motivated team, with a strong Tech DNA, and a company that strives for excellence with a caring mindset.
In addition to this we provide:
- Competitive compensation
- Ongoing training
- Swile lunch vouchers
- Public transportation, 50% of your monthly card reimbursed
- Sustainable mobility allowance
- On-site gym facilities/sporting events
- Beautiful office in the heart of the 17th arrondissement of Paris, with a great terrace
- Free cafeteria with fresh fruit, drinks and snacks