Année de création2021
Âge moyen29 ans
Behind every manual habit, there's an underlying issue to tackle.
In recent years, with the rise of SaaS applications, what has come to be known as "shadow IT" has grown significantly within companies. In the interest of efficiency and due to the influx of SaaS software, many employees download applications for their own use only, without informing the IT and finance department.
In some cases, this is beneficial in terms of time and productivity for the company; in other cases, it represents a high financial loss and exposes the company to high-security risks; moreover, contractual management becomes more complex as the number of applications increases, leaving companies at scale without real means of control and optimization.
Welii is a SaaS management platform that will change the way organizations manage their SaaS. It enables its clients to automatically discover, optimize and plan their operations around its procurement and financial expertise to improve operational efficiency.
At Welii, innovation is a passion. Having a product-oriented mindset is a strength. Joining the founder's team is to take up challenges, be part of a future vision on an innovative solution, and especially seize the opportunity to be at the initiative of an entrepreneurial project with strong potential. Welii is looking for talents in different fields: Engineer, Product, Customer Care, Sales.
As a team, they foster initiative and ownership. We believe great teamwork is achieved by a transparent culture where information flows seamlessly at all levels of the company. Whatever the position, the common objective is to work together as a team to achieve optimal customer satisfaction. You must adapt and understand the changes in a rapidly evolving field to support the digitalization of any company.
Their employees and the product are their wealth, but above all, they are at the heart of their concerns:
- They are a 100% remote and international culture, focused on a sustainable journey and a long-term vision. They offer access to WeWork from all over the world (La Fayette as HQ)
- Conviviality is part of the founders' culture and there are many opportunities to meet: lunches, after-works, team-buildings, winter or summer evenings!
- An environment of trust where everyone finds their place and their balance. A place where you will be proud to showcase your entrepreneurial skills
- A good mood everywhere, everytime (& free beers)
Beyond that, they have decided to donate 3% of their turnover to the causes that are most important to them.
- 1% for the well-being of their employees
- 1% to support the initiatives of open-source projects
- 1% for the environment
Preguntas y respuestas sobre Welii