Karim est un serial entrepreneur Franco-Libanais qui a fait ses études aux Etats-Unis. Trop souvent déçu par les offres de location de voiture chez les acteurs traditionnels et passionné depuis tout petit par l’univers automobile, Karim n’a qu’une mission en tête : rendre l’expérience de location chez Virtuo tellement simple et enthousiasmante que louer une voiture ailleurs ou même posséder une voiture dans une grande ville ne fasse plus aucun sens.
Jean est diplômé de l’EM Lyon avec un background en corporate finance et entrepreneuriat dans le secteur de la logistique. Il rejoint Virtuo en 2017 pour prendre la direction des opérations en France. Il manage au quotidien la team “Ops”, un vrai chef d’orchestre qui permet à Virtuo de proposer des voitures neuves, propres, disponibles au bon moment et au bon endroit dans de plus en plus de points de location.
Amélie graduated from Excelia Group in La Rochelle. She lived in Australia, Mexico, Spain before moving to Paris to work for an event company. After a year, she decided to start a new experience in Ireland with Apple. She spent more than 3 years at Apple and learned a lot on the customer experience.
Amélie joined Virtuo in 2019 as Team Lead in the customer support team, she is also in charge of the training and quality in the customer support to make sure the team is giving the best experience everyday to our customers.
Aarti completed her higher studies in India and has 4 years of experience while working with Accenture both in India and the United Kingdom.
After moving to Paris she worked with Thanksys for a year and finally joined Virtuo as Software Quality Assurance Lead (Our First english speaker) and is responsible for setting up QA processes for the team , ensuring our product is of high quality and functionally robust for our customers.
After graduating from Ireland's Dublin Institute of Technology, Fergus quickly moved into the growing tech industry of Dublin. From there, he moved to Paris in 2018 to join the fast emerging tech scene of Paris.
Since then Fergus has continued to prove his Product Management chops by joining a fast-growing Series A start-up in the PaaS space before joining Virtuo in February of 2022, where he continues to drive the Product's Growth roadmap and strategy whilst collaborating closely with stakeholders around him.
Julie worked for several startups as Head of Marketing before switching to the developer profession in 2020. The following year, she joined the Virtuo Tech team as a Fullstack Developer. As a member of the Customer tribe, she is now in charge of maintaining and evolving the company's front web platforms (website and back office) by offering the best possible experience to our users.
Marie joined Virtuo end of 2020 after 20 years in Consulting and in the tech industry. After graduating from ESSEC, she joined the consulting firm Roland Berger, then moved to eBay and PayPal where she led marketing for Continental Europe and Middle East Africa. At Virtuo, Marie is leading the Marketing team across our 6 markets, as well as our Virtuo for Business team.
Monica est diplomée d'un master en commerce international à PPA, une école de commerce 100% en alternance.
Après plus de 3 ans dans un cabinet de conseil en digital, elle décide de s'orienter vers du service et les sociétés innovantes et rejoint ainsi l'aventure Virtuo.
Aujourd'hui, au sein de l'équipe Virtuo for Business elle est en charge du développement au sein des entreprises pour leurs voyageurs d'affaires.
Avec son équipe, elle a pour but de faire connaitre Virtuo dans le monde du Business Travel.
Mario, an Italian national, graduated at Universita' Bocconi (BSc) and Rotterdam School of Management (MSc). He worked for seven years across Investment Banking (Mergers & Acquisitions) and Private Equity roles. He then garnered entrepreneurial experience from his venture as co-founder of a "wine tech" startup. Mario joined Virtuo UK in 2018 as Operations lead, and since 2020 he is our General Manager UK.
Xavier graduated with a computing science degree from the UTC (université de Technologie de Compiègne) with a networking and distributed systems specialization.
Xavier joined Virtuo In 2019 as the first "DevOps" engineer to help the tech team solve complex and technical challenges.
Today, his role is to design, build, and maintain the production runtime platform. To improve the developer experience and delivery chain. Also to share knowledge and practices regarding performance and reliability principles. He is driven to never stop learning and improving our technical stack, practices, and working methods.
Marion is a lover of startups, passionate about HR and more particularly the candidate & employee experience. She joined Virtuo in 2018 and built the HR department from scratch. Her mission, alongside the people department, is to ensure that Virtuosos work in the best conditions and have a great opportunity to grow.
Virtuo is your car, on-demand. We’re bringing all the freedom of driving without the burdens of owning a car for you, our cities & the planet.
Launched in 2016, our on-demand car rental app is releasing cities and their citizens from the burden of car ownership. Virtuo is freeing up space and time, putting the freedom of driving in people’s pockets, not parked on city streets.
Our mission is to create a delightful on-demand car experience. Our vision is a future with no personal cars.
- 📲 +2,000,000 downloads
- 👤 +100,000 users
- 🚙 +5,200 cars
- 💪 +180 Virtuosos
- 💰 Fundraising in 2021: €96M (Investors: AXA Venture Partners (AVP), Bpifrance Large Venture, Alpha Intelligence Capital, H14, Groupe BPCE, Natixis, Balderton Capital, Iris Capital and RAISE France).
- 🏆 Rewards: Best apps on the app store 2016&18, BPI France, and 2021 FrenchTech Top 120.
- 📍 We are in France, the U.K, Spain, Italy, and Germany (soon in 🇵🇹)
We are VIRTUO
- 🧠 Virtuoso Mindset: We are talented and humble. We always improve, experiment, and innovate.
- 💫 Impact is our OS: We focus on what drives the most significant impact on our customers, partners, and team.
- 💪🏼 Responsible and proud: We are committed to our mission to free customers and cities from car ownership.
- 👥 Togetherness: We help each other and grow stronger within and across teams.
- 💙 Users are at the heart of everything we do.
- 🙋🏼♂️ Owners, note renters: We don't settle until we achieve our objectives.
At Virtuo, we believe in a future with no personal cars in cities. Join our mission in creating a delightful on-demand car experience to provide freedom of movement and burden-free for people, cities, and the planet.
Join our team, a scale-up with a stimulating environment, surrounded by brilliant, agile, and dynamic profiles.
With us, you will evolve in an innovative environment where you can improve and experiment, where each decision will have an immediate impact.
- We are the first mobility startup to join the Assessing Low-Carbon Transition (ACT) initiative.
- We celebrate and respect diversity. We provide equal opportunity to all candidates and provide an inclusive environment for all employees.
- We are from varied academic and professional paths. We are more than 17 nationalities presenting internationally in more than 6 countries.
- We participate in multitudes of events: Seminars, Team Building, Virtuo talks, Sports Events BBQ, and more. Our office is located in the heart of the city with one of the most beautiful views of Paris.
- We celebrate and develop ourselves in multitudes of events: All hands meeting, Congrats weekly, Seminars, offsites, team building, learning days, peer learning sessions, VIP projects and many more to discover