SnapCall is a fully embedded voice and video call solution for online businesses looking to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Founded in 2016, SnapCall is an online conversation tool that improves both conversion and retention rates to deliver an immediate return on investment, with minimum onboarding and no additional staff training. We are on a mission to seamlessly connect businesses and their customers through voice and video calls worldwide.
We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to large corporations. Companies like SNCF, Microsoft, Cisco, C-discount, and Devialet trust SnapCall to provide a seamless calling experience for sales and customer support.
Founded by 2 partners coming from Avaya and Free, leading companies in the Telco industry, SnapCall aims to disrupt the traditional way of calling and provide businesses (and their customers) with the new-generation calling experience.
As our team is growing, we're looking for ambitious and autonomous talents, who thrive in a fast-changing environment, are happy to take ownership and want to feel the impact of their everyday work.
SnapCall is a young and growing company, cherishing creativity, autonomy, and innovation. We are a diverse and international team, so learning from each other and discussing different points of view is a very important aspect of our work.
We're encouraging challenging the status quo and looking for ways to improve.
Life at SnapCall:
- We're an international team that speaks English
- We're living the startup life, which means things are changing fast
- We have private offices at Station F, Europe's biggest startup incubator
- There's affordable housing available for our employees (http://docs.google.com/document/d/1j5FrkaEJmcgCnv0xZy7jgk7KCnAHh1EOEn-Ki3Hhbi4/edit)
- We're providing Alan mutual insurance and Swile meal vouchers