When he was Head of sales at Avaya, Arnaud had the idea to create SnapCall. After this American experience, he was convinced that SnapCall would revolutionize the world of business phone calls.
He made it with Thomas in 2016 who shared the same vision.
Launched in 2016, SnapCall is revolutionizing the customer experience by helping brands maximize the value of customer interactions. We combine live video, voice, and screen sharing to deliver seamless customer-business interactions. Our clients are global companies looking to create a winning omni-channel customer experience online. The SnapCall team is build by entrepreneurial minds from all over the world. We value diversity as it’s what broadens perspectives and makes the spirit of fresh ideas ever-present in our team, which gives us tremendous power to deliver the digital transformation we bring to the world.
As our team is growing, we're looking for ambitious and autonomous talents, who thrive in a fast-changing environment, are happy to take ownership and want to feel the impact of their everyday work.
SnapCall is a growing company, cherishing creativity, autonomy, and innovation. We are a diverse and international team, so learning from each other and discussing different points of view is a very important aspect of our work.
We're encouraging challenging the status quo and looking for ways to improve.
Life at SnapCall:
- We're an international team that speaks English
- We're providing Alan mutual insurance
- Swile meal vouchers for your lunch
- We're living the startup life, which means things are changing fast
- We have private offices at Station F, Europe's biggest startup incubator
- There's affordable housing available for our employees (http://docs.google.com/document/d/1j5FrkaEJmcgCnv0xZy7jgk7KCnAHh1EOEn-Ki3Hhbi4/edit)