Year of Founding2014
Average Age32 years old
Finance businesses better
October was born in France in 2014 thanks to a new regulation opening up the banking monopoly. October is an online platform specialised in business lending. The FinTech is leader in continental Europe. Its mission can be sum up in three words: "Finance businesses better". "Better" as simpler, faster, more efficient and accessible.
The idea is simple: companies can borrow up to 5 million euros directly on the platform from retail (28,000 are regularly lending) and institutional lenders. The company can test its eligibility in two minutes, receives an offer within 24-48 hours and the funds within 7 days. October has already financed thousands of SMEs in France, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands and Germany.
Since the end of 2020, October has been offering its October Connect technology platform to banks (such as Bpifrance) and asset managers to help them make better financing decisions thanks to data.
October is part of the Next40 - the 40 most promising French scale-ups (a label awarded by the French government) - and among its current shareholders are Allianz, CNP Assurances, CIR Group, Decaux Frères Investissement, Eurazeo and Partech.
October has 103 employees in Paris, Milan, Madrid, Amsterdam and Munich.
Join the October team now!
The team is a combination of people from different backgrounds, with diverse profiles. October is looking for dedicated and talented people who fit with the company's values:
- Think customer first - put the customer at the heart of the service
- Strive together - enhancing the talents of each individual
- Always improve - constantly improving the experience
- Enjoy the journey - learning every day
- Let the sunshine in - transparency at all times
Having a tech mindset and a user focus is a big plus as October is accelerating the recruitment of product and tech teams this year.
October is proud to have a united team that supports and makes the magic happened.
The October rendez-vous :
- A monthly fireside chat where all the teams meet online to discuss objectives, achievements and upcoming challenges,
- A 2-3 days offsite with all the European teams (focus sessions, yoga, wine tasting...).
- Calendar events: October celebrates Christmas, October's birthday, Halloween..
A remote-friendly policy: all employees have the right to work remotely, full remote is possible in some cases.
Unlimited fruit and snacks.
October is a committed company (ESG and Carbon Footprint).
Preguntas y respuestas sobre October