SVP Marketing B2B
- Permanent contract
- Application mobile, FoodTech, Restauration
SVP Marketing B2B
- Permanent contract
Swile, c’est l’app qui place la cohésion d’équipe au coeur de l’entreprise du 21ème siècle !
Swile diffuse la culture du partage et réenchante les moments de vie entre collègues, du matin jusqu’au soir !
Vivez enfin une expérience employé mémorable : création de cagnottes pour l’anniversaire de vos collègues, remboursement facile et partage d’addition pour vos afterworks, organisation d’une session running en équipe, messagerie interne pour faciliter vos échanges et célébrer vos succès collectifs, paiement en titres-resto et carte cadeau grâce à leur smartcard… l’app Swile rassemble autour de la convivialité, pour créer un environnement de travail plus collaboratif et plus durable ! #techforgood
Ils existent depuis fin 2016, et comptent désormais 400 Swilers présents à Montpellier, leur fief, mais aussi à Paris et dans de nombreuses villes françaises en télétravail… Ce sont aujourd’hui plus de 400k heureux salariés qui utilisent leurs solutions en France et maintenant au Brésil, et ils comptent continuer à conquérir les coeurs à l’international . 🌎
Swile est soutenue à hauteur de 115 millions d’euros levés auprès d’investisseurs tels qu’Index Ventures, Idinvest, Bpifrance, Daphni, Kima… et fait partie du FrenchTech120 🦄
Descriptif du poste
Swile is seeking a motivated and driven individual to join its team as SVP Marketing B2B. Reporting to the COO, this role will be a core member of the global leadership team, and act as a strong business partner to the leaders in regions (General Managers) and to local marketing teams (Corporate and Affiliates).
He or she will effectively develop and implement a standardized strategic and digital framework and marketing strategy to support and accelerate growth across the business. Specifically, they will help drive commercial excellence by developing “go-to-market”, lead generation and performance strategies as well as ensuring marketing operations.
As the SVP Marketing B2B, he/she will build a team to implement programs to optimize our marketing operations and strengthen our positioning to scale up internationally.
Your day to day :
- Build a high performing team centered around 1/ performance 2/ positioning 3/ lead generation.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan including digital marketing to increase consideration of our products and drive commercial growth. Carry overall strategic and operational responsibility for marketing activities and scale customer acquisition efforts and sales.
- Provides functional leadership and works collaboratively with the other business unit sales and marketing teams to formalize and execute “go to market” strategic activities, sales force management, new product commercialization, marketing and commercial performance and customer experience.
- Determine and implement optimal marketing mix across channels to enable sales and support growth.
- Deliver deep insights on marketing performance/KPIs and ROI across the business. Setting Objectives and Key Results for marketing performance with Marketing team.
- Drive customer centricity transformation across the group to deliver excellent customer experience.
- Work with Innovation & Product Expansion teams to drive/support new product creation, and the addition of features and functionality to existing products, based on customer wants, needs and market research. Keep business leaders up to date with market trends and competition.
- Build Global Customer Experience communities to leverage internal best practices, knowledge sharing and scale-up impactful actions.
- Drive customer acquisition across digital channels, including website experiences, demand generation campaigns, integrated marketing, and mobile campaigns, etc.
- Lead the creation of an analytics system that captures customer behavior, models propensities, and can quickly deliver audiences to digital touchpoints for targeting and experience delivery.
- Lead the execution of search and paid media to enable customers to find Swile online properties and content more easily.
- Work with sales and marketing leaders to train and support sales and customer support teams on new tools and processes to drive lead generation and organic growth opportunities.
- Providing guidance on strategic marketing activities, will develop the “go-to-market” product value proposition and messaging strategy and approach related to the content, packaging, promotion, and selling of our products and services, globally.
- Coordinates and executes multiple product marketing plans, including marketing research, channel strategy, and market segmentation. Sizes market opportunities, and monitors market perception and penetration across the all product lines.
- Drives standardization and creation of tools around growth that drive Commercial excellence and effectiveness.
Our Ideal Candidate :
- A proven track record of performance and career advancement with 15+ years of strategic marketing, lead management and digital communications. Prior experience working in a global B2B company required.
- Experience with CRM software, preferably Salesforce and digital marketing tools and techniques.
- Strong project and program management skills and experience applying proven product marketing frameworks.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to develop strategies, customer segmentation and market insights to support both distribution-based and direct selling models to drive differentiated value and success through each as a part of a product portfolio.
- Superior knowledge in the development and roll-out of standardized marketing tools to support growth.
- Fluent in English
- A change agent, comfortable in a dynamic organization experiencing growth and strategic evolution.
- Global competencies in leadership, communication, emotional intelligence, cultural awareness and organizational astuteness; foster a customer centric culture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Outstanding presentation skills. Ability to influence and persuade to get things done effectively and efficiently.
Découvrez l'équipe de Swile
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn