- Début :
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 5 ans
- Application mobile, Publicité
- De 50 à 250 salariés
L’application gratuite Shopmium permet à ses utilisateurs de découvrir de nouveaux produits dans les magasins autour d’eux en bénéficiant de promotions exclusives. Fini les bons de réduction à découper, les preuves d’achat à renvoyer… tout se passe sur smartphone en quelques instants !
Plus de 500 marques ont déjà fait confiance à Shopmium : Danone, Nestlé, SC Johnson, Heineken, Andros, Pepsico et bien d’autres… Chaque semaine, des dizaines de nouvelles offres sont mises en ligne dans l’appli.
Shopmium emploie plus de 50 personnes à Paris et Londres et a reçu de nombreux prix pour sa solution innovante de coupons mobiles.
En novembre 2015, Shopmium a rejoint le groupe américain Quotient Technology Inc., leader américain du couponing digital créé en 1998 (sous la marque Coupons.com).
5 millions d’utilisateurs en Europe ont déjà découvert Shopmium ! Et vous ?
Descriptif du poste
As a Product Manager, you’ll join the Shopmium product team (comprising 2 product manager, a product designer & a head of product) to define, craft, and launch first-class products to our users, clients and internal teams. You will be the owner of your features and products, from ideation to launch. You’ll take part in the product strategy and will create a great user experience by solving a wide range of problems, which will improve user engagement and loyalty. You’ll work at the intersection of our business, operations and technology.
Position Responsibilities :
- Build and nurture your product vision with the rest of the team, based on insights you gathered from users, data analysis, competitors (and a bit of intuition!)
- Understand our users pain points, motivations and needs through UX research
- Set the vision of your product scope, the strategy to deliver it, you will make sure that we’re solving the right problems
- Understand and measure how your product will impact our business
- Turn these insights into a product roadmap: continuously engage with stakeholders (developers, designers, marketing managers, sales…) to understand their requirements and feed into the roadmap
- Work closely with the Product Designer to drive user research and build the best user experience
- Work closely with developers to transform ideas from concept to launch
- Specify features and prioritize the backlog
- Follow up on developments and implementation with the development team
- Manage agile product development process, lead agile ceremonies
- Test and validate your product meets your acceptance criterias before releasing it
- Run beta and A/B tests to validate your hypothesis
- Analyse features performance, generate insights about your product to iterate
Position Requirements & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of product management experience
- You graduated from a top-tier engineering school, business school, or university
- You love to solve problems and lead complex projects
- You have strong product intuition, but also a result-oriented mindset with a data-driven approach
- You have great communications skills, with ability to step back and synthesize
- You want to make an impact: you’re motivated by the opportunity to improve the lives of customers, you are always wondering how to engage and satisfy them
- You a strong sense for User Experience and a strong attention to details
- You have experience managing and working with engineering teams collectively
- You are at ease with design thinking, lean methodologies, agile methodology (SCRUM, KANBAN, etc.)
- You always communicate the “why” instead of the “what”. You make sure your team / stakeholders understand your roadmap and embrace it through your engaging communication
- You have a strong Product culture and love to spread it inside and outside the company.
- You are fluent in French and have business proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of Amplitude, JIRA, SQL, Sketch would be a plus
If you are this person, please apply here !
Package: Competitive base salary + bonus & many additional Shopmium benefits!
Reporting to: Head of Product & Technology
Découvrez l'équipe de Shopmium
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn