Who are they?
Contracts have remained unchanged for 30 years.
Their content has simply been moved from a sheet of paper to a computer screen and companies have had to adapt, using everyday tools due to a lack of suitable equipment.
Because they are at the heart of business and business relationships, Leeway reinvents contract negotiation with a collaborative and intuitive experience.
Leeway enables companies to manage the complete contract lifecycle, from generation through negotiation, signing and up to monitoring, in a simple and automated way.
Rencontrez Sébastien, CTO
- Full-time position based in Paris with flexibility
- 36 000€ - 50 000€ compensation + Bonuses
- 0.1% - 0.4% stock options in the company
- A talented team building the future of contracts
🔧 The position
- You’ll onboard and provide training to new customers to make sure they use the product the way they should based on their use cases.
- You’ll collect user feedback, work with the product team to prioritize them on the roadmap, follow-up the implementation and communicate updates to our customers.
- You’ll be in charge of contract renewal.
- You’ll identify expansion opportunities and grow the revenue.
- You’ll collect marketing content to increase retention and attract new customers (Testimonials, Review sites, etc.)
👟 About you
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you.
- You want to manage the full customer lifecycle. You’ll be in charge of managing accounts from onboarding to renewal.
- You understand and like both Product and Sales. You’ll identify business opportunities within the accounts you’re in charge and leverage the product to expand.
- You care about customer satisfaction more that anything else. You will be part of the product team in order to be the voice of our customers and you always look for new ways to improve customer satisfaction.
- You’re a problem solver. Nothing makes you happier than solving other people’s problems. You’re a good listener and you try to understand user motivations when it comes to user feedback.
- You have an analytical mind. You always track the impact of your work by measuring key indicators that you’ve defined.
- You are fluent in French. You will be working with French customers and a perfect oral and written French is mandatory for this position.
💭 How we work
- Trust & Ownership: Take, own and implement decisions to build Leeway from scratch. We are not rushing to market but focus on a quality product and the little big details.
- Flexible working hours: We don’t run meetings before 2pm. We use meetings when needed and not per default.
- Think big: We believe that the status quo is meant to be broken and we will always encourage you to dare.
🌈 Our stance
- We stand against racism and fully support all genders. We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
- We don’t look for shiny CVs and we don’t really care about your degrees. We like atypical profiles and self-taught people. We like people who take risks, even if they fail, more than those who don’t.
🌱 Our offer
- Full time contract
- 36 000€ - 50 000€ p.a. + Bonuses
- 0.1% - 0.4% stock options of Leeway: We want everybody to be a true owner in Leeway.
- Visa sponsorship available and your relocation will be covered
🎁 Benefits & perks
- 25 paid vacation days per year (PTO)
- Easy remote work policy: We are an international team and if you want to work from home or from another place in Europe for some time, no need to take vacation.
- Get your perfect setup: You’ll receive all new equipment including a laptop, monitor, headset and any other accessories you need to do your best work.
- Lunch on us: As french founders, lunch is one of our favorite moment of the day. We eat lunch together as a team from our favorite restaurants around (trust me, french cuisine is worth it 😉).
- Central and lofty office: Our modern office is located in Sentier, in the center of Paris with plenty of great things around. You’ll find a lot of design references and we encourage you to add your personal touch to feel like home.
- Company health insurance policy: Leeway offers top of the line benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Parental leave: Leeway believes in #ParentalAct and offers new parents 4 weeks of paid time away to spend quality time with family. Biological, adoptive and foster parents are all eligible for parental leave.
🤔 Our process
The starting date is as soon as possible. However, we are willing to wait for the right candidate. And will do everything to accommodate your needs. We are mindful of your time and going through all stages can be done within one week. Once you’ve passed them all we will extend a formal offer.
You’ll walk through six stages:
- Get to know each other: A 30mn call to pitch Leeway and get you excited to join. We’ll also use this chance to see whether both our expectations align.
- Interview on your achievements, skills and how you could contribute to Leeway’s culture: Anne-Thais (Customer Success), Antoine (CEO) and you are going to chat more about the position, your experiences, what you value and expect, and whatever is on your mind.
- Technical assessment: We know that your time is valuable we don’t want it to be painful for you. We’ve actually designed an assessment that requires a minimum of time to be completed. Once done, we’ll have a quick call to understand how and why you did things this way and give you feedback.
- References call: We’ll ask you to make an intro to one or two people you worked with in a previous experience. We see this as a truly two-sided decision and we’ll make you an intro to one of our investors to give you as many insights into us as possible if you want.
- Meet the team: You’ll get to meet our two other team members (Sébastien & Thibaut). We value team fit over everything else. This also gives you the chance to see whether you’d enjoy working with us.
- A drink/lunch with the team: Because it’s also great to have a relaxing chat and talk about everything like good old friends.
We’re lucky to hear from you 🙂
Interested in this job?
Other Customer Success jobs
These job openings might interest you!
- Brevo - formerly Sendinblue
ParisPermanent contractPartial remote authorized
ParisPermanent contractPartial remote authorized