- Collaborative Economy, Tourism, E-commerce
- From 50 to 250 employees
- Permanent contract
- Starting date:
- Education: Not specified
- Experience: Not specified
This position was filled!
Qui sont-ils ?
Bienvenue chez vous, partout dans le Monde !
Chez HomeExchange, ils ont la conviction qu’une autre manière de voyager est possible. Un voyage plus authentique, plus humain et plus en ligne avec les enjeux climatiques actuels.
Leur mission Permettre à des millions de personnes de partir en vacances plus souvent et plus longtemps, en s’échangeant leur maison
La plateforme propose aujourd’hui plus de 450 000 logements, dans 159 pays. Grâce à un système innovant, les membres de leur communauté peuvent échanger facilement leur maison, de manière transparente et en toute sécurité.
Leader mondial de l’échange de maisons, HomeExchange fait partie de la sélection French Tech Next40 2020.
La plateforme qui s’engage depuis sa création à valoriser et promouvoir un tourisme plus durable, respectueux de l’environnement et de l’Homme vient d’être récompensée pour ses efforts en recevant la certification B Corp
Descriptif du poste
Welcome to the #1 home exchange community in the world
At HomeExchange, we envision a new mode of travel: through home exchanges.
Our company runs today the world’s largest home exchange community, with more than 450,000 in 159 countries.
Thanks to an innovative system, the platform offers a flexible and secure service, so that the members live an authentic experience based on trust and hospitality.
Our way of life is shared by the worldwide HomeExchange community. It is in keeping this vision that we take on new initiatives every day to design unforgettable experiences for our members.
We find that respect, freedom, and kindness go hand-in-hand with ambition, innovation, and confidence.
If you see yourself also manifesting these notions, searching for authentic experiences and exhibiting a concern about the preservation of our planet we invite you to join us.
Let’s build the future of travel together!
Directly reporting to the Head of CRM within our Marketing team you will be responsible for increasing lead conversion rate and subscriber renew rate through new call & SMS activation with ROI objectives. Hands on, you will first adopt a test & learn approach switching to an industrialize mode once the strategy has shown satisfying results. We have created this new position because we are convinced that human touchpoint is key in our business so we are looking for an ambitious builder sharing our company values to face this new & exciting challenge!
- Define segments of leads and subscribers for our main countries (France, Spain, US, Canada) and Set objectives for each of them, define the appropriate strategy & business plan to achieve them & prioritize
- Write the adapted sales speech, review & adapt it regularly through direct contact with our community
- Set up a solid AB test method to measure incremental business growth (control group, guidelines, significativity rules etc)
- Test, optimize, roll out & operate the action plan across our main countries
- Supplier & tool selection : specificities writing, supplier pitch, comparison & selection, price negotiation
- Project management to connect new tools or data
- Supplier management including recurrent quality check and performance review
- Work closely with country managers to understand local specificities
- Weekly and monthly analysis
- Minimum of 2 years experience in sales including BtoC calls
- Very good French and English communication skills, both verbal & written
- Ambitious & result oriented : committed, proactive, you like to see impacts of your actions
- Autonomous but also a great team player
- Data driven : you don’t do because you feel it but because you have observed and analyzed
- Good coordination skills
- Want to take part in an entrepreneurial project with a positive impact
- Full-time position
- Company social events
- Flexible WFH policy
- Free Membership to our travel network
Please send us:
- Cover Letter