This position was filled!
Who are they?
Le Groupe SeLoger est LA marketplace des portails immobiliers en France qui accompagne et aide les Français dans la réalisation de tous leurs projets immobiliers depuis 30 ans.
Notre mission est d’offrir à chacun de nos utilisateurs, une expérience immobilière simple et efficace afin qu’ils concrétisent leurs projets d’achat, de vente ou de location en toute sérénité. Nous mettons à disposition des Français le plus large choix d’annonces afin de leur faciliter la recherche d’un bien selon leurs critères propres, et répondre à toutes les questions soulevées par la réalisation d’un projet immobilier.
Avec 52 millions de visites par mois, Le Groupe SeLoger est la marque préférée des Français pour se repérer et se lancer dans leur projet immobilier.
- Define the people priorities for Aviv France in order to directly support the delivery of Aviv France’s business strategy and goals, as well as contributing to the broader AVIV People strategy and direction
- Be a trusted advisor to the Managing Director and her leadership team on all people considerations and issues
- Provide leadership and guidance to the local People Team, overseeing all aspects of the people function, connecting People and Business objectives, and ensuring pragmatic implementation of People roadmap
- Actively participate in harmonizing People process at EU level, drive improvements to ensure every aspect of the employee lifecycle is optimized
- Co-create and implement the appropriate success metrics and KPI’s to measure the impact and effectiveness of the people function and implement data and insights to track organizational health
- Proactively deliver on key HR initiatives such as workforce planning, talent acquisition, talent management
- Partner with People Centers of Expertise and EU People Leadership to effectively implement and use People processes & frameworks
- Ensure delivery of an effective Reward Strategy
- Ensure delivery of an effective recruitment service that addresses capability gaps, succession gaps and key skills needs
- Manage all works council related requirements and engagement
- Mentor managers in enhancing their own leadership skills, addressing concerns, and developing teams
- Be a culture carrier, supporting the right mindset and culture development in Aviv France
- Design and ensure delivery of an environment and people practices that enable people to do their best work
- Measure and act on engagement data, ensuring strong communication up, down and across the organization.
- Ensure that we strategically manage resource investment and allocation to effectively ‘run the business’ as well as creating new business opportunities.
- 10+ years HR Director experience at scale, within high-growth environment and on an international / global level
- Experience in matrix organizational set-up
- Proven track record in independently planning, adapting and implementing various People projects (i.e. performance management, employee engagement, talent management) across the entire employee lifecycle
- Proven responsibility for workforce and compensation budget and planning, showing strong business and financial acumen
- Experience in scaling HR through growing organizations desirable
- High ability to take ownership and act autonomously, as well as working effectively with the entire People team leveraging collaborative strengths
- Excellent results orientation and track record in delivering impactful HR work
- Strong influencing and relationship skills
- A strong strategic and commercial mindset
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- BSc/BA in related field; MSc/MA will be preferred+10 years with significant leadership / HRD experience in the field in a fast paced, scaled organization