A graduate from both NEOMA and Northeastern University, Aymeric has an extensive international background, having worked in tech sales roles and consulting in Ireland, the UK, and the US.
Aymeric is a Senior Sales Executive at GitGuardian, focusing on US customers. He is passionate about sports and the outdoors.
A graduate of Ecole Centrale Paris and Machine Learning graduate of ENS, Eric was trained by the best data scientists in Silicon Valley, before going on to specialize in cybersecurity in Paris.
Eric is the CTO of GitGuardian, directing and supervising the entire R&D team.
He knows the best cocktail recipes in Paris, and does not hesitate to step into the ring to let off steam.
Eric graduated from Centrale Paris, and became a full stack developer during 3 years in a renowned recruitment agency.
He joined GitGuardian as the first Product Management. As our internal repository monitoring product’s PM, he works with a strong team of developers to build the best automated secrets detection solution.
Eric is known in the company as “The Teacher” : always willing to educate new comers (tech and non tech people) about our products and industry!
He has been instrumental in creating this culture of knowledge sharing throughout the company.
Henri graduated from l’Ecole Polytechnique with a double master in Big Data from HEC.
After spending 6 months in the Gendarmerie Nationale, he evolved as a developer and became the 1st developer dedicated to Secret Detection at GitGuardian. He now leads the Secrets Team composed of backend & data engineers.
He is also GitGuardian’s handyman. Thanks to his passion for woodworking and masonry, he always has tools in his bag and he is ready to help at any time!
Mackenzie is a developer advocate and former co-founder of a startup in New Zealand. He is passionate about technology, DevOps and cybersecurity.
As GitGuardian’s Developer Advocate , Mackenzie shares his passion for code security and educates developers. He works hand in hand with research teams to raise awareness on the issue of Secrets Sprawl on GitHub and other VCS. Mac is discovering Paris and France, so you can count on him for some drinks in the evening, or biking during the week-end.
Louise originally graduated from ESMOD Paris, and became a fashion designer into the ready to wear industry for 5 years after switching to HR and recruitment. She now focuses on growing the company’s headcount and structuring processes along the way.
She’s creative, adventurous, and passionate about travels and wild animals!
GitGuardian is a global post series B cybersecurity startup, we raised $44M recently with American and European investors including top-tier VC firms.
Among some of the visionaries who saw this unique market value proposition, are the co-founder of GitHub, Scott Chacon, along with Docker co-founder and CTO Solomon Hykes.
We develop code security solutions for the DevOps generation and are a leader in the market of secrets detection & remediation.
Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace. GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information, that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
We work with some of the largest IT outsourcing companies, publicly listed companies like Talend or tech companies like Datadog.
Based in Paris we are a true citizen of the world with more than 80% of their customers in the United States.
The Guardians are young, passionate and aiming high! 🙌
GitGuardian is looking for passionate, detail-oriented and curious people, who want to learn more every day.
The team is young, dynamic and has huge international ambition.
GitGuardian is ready to revolutionize the cybersecurity sector by creating innovative, transparent and enjoyable products.
GitGuardian’s values are:
- Everyone is a teacher, we learn together
- Fail smart, grow fast
- Dare and go the extra mile!
- Innovate, step by step
- Team up, stay humble!
- They are experiencing rapid growth (+ 100 in 2022!)
- They value diversity and have a few different nationalities working together in English. To support their needs of english native profiles they even sponsor visas and “titres de séjour” thanks to the “passeport talent” developed by the French Tech!
- They are French tech supporters and adopt many cool new apps (Qonto, Alan, Payfit, Dashlane, at.café…)
- They have a strong written culture and value asynchronous work (#Gitlab fans)
- They are agile and love to iterate on their tools, workflows and process to improve themselves continuously.
- They are sports enthusiasts (jogging, yoga, swimming, table football).
- They love to gather around team building activities! Each employee benefit from a monthly budget to spent on Team events which are organised.
- They are remote friendly! Their offices are based in central Paris (75011) and each person of the team can do remote work for 3 days a week in order to facilitate a good work - life balance. They also benefit from a Home office equipment allowance to equip their space.
- They are pet friendly and have a couple of 4 legged team members.