- SaaS / Cloud Services, Stratégie, Transformation
- De 15 à 50 salariés
dFakto est une entreprise de conseil spécialisée dans la transformation, la performance et la compliance, au travers du data-driven management.
Leurs solutions innovantes permettent de faciliter les prises de décisions et d’accélérer la transformation digitale de leurs clients.
Descriptif du poste
With the help of the Marketing & Communication Team, the intern is in charge of community and content management for social network, communicate about dFakto activities and promote our success and new partnerships.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Improve communication strategy for the social network (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin)
- Support and improve our external newsletter and our blog
- Creation of visual and textual contents
- Communication and publication effects tracking
- Support the team to write the internal newsletter
- Contribute to the organization of different events (internal/ external)
- Suggest efficient propositions to optimize our website
- Market analysis and identify the competition
You will also get the chance to contribute to the development of the company through your vision and your taste for entrepreneurial activities.
- Enthusiastic student with Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communication…
- Proficient in Adobe suite, Office package and some knowledge in Wordpress, Mail chimp and Hootsuite
- Strong communication and organizational skills • Good graphic design and creative written skills
- Open-minded, pro-active person and self-motivated
- Knowledge of Video editing
- Fluent in English and French. Dutch is a plus
Déroulement des entretiens
Our hiring process is quick and simple: it usually involves a first conversation with a recruiter, one on-site interview with team leaders and your future colleagues.
Découvrez l'équipe de dFakto
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn