- Vzdělávání, EdTech, Školení / Odborná příprava
- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
- Plný úvazek
- Počáteční datum:
- Možnost pracovat plně z domova
- Vzdělání: Magisterský stupeň vzdělání
- zkušenosti: > 6 měsíců
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
Reversing the usual use of technology in the classroom and putting digital at the service of teachers (and not the other way around), it’s the innovative and inclusive approach that Wooclap adopts on a daily basis to make learning effective and exceptional.
With their platform of interactive questions to which students answer in real time with their smartphones, tablets or computers, more than 1,000,000 teachers around the world make their lectures more interactive, efficient and adapted to their students’ expectations, thanks to Wooclap. In distance learning or face-to-face.
The success of the product is linked to the simplicity of use and the partnerships they’ve made with teachers, researchers and specialists in cognitive sciences to create features in line with the users’ needs.
As a Product Manager at Wooclap, you will drive major Product modifications to impact user satisfaction and business goals. You will be responsible for managing your own projects from A to Z, including Discovery and Delivery and measuring success of each initiative. If you’re interested in knowing more about how we do Product Management at Wooclap, you can have a look at this article.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Identify and prioritize new features or improvements by conducting market research, talking to users, listening to their feedback and by analyzing usage metrics.
- Work closely with the Customer Experience team and the Sales team to gather feedback from all personas (teachers and trainers, pedagogical engineers, students), and educate users about the Product.
- Collaborate with the Product Designer and developers to generate ideas, and iterate on the UX and UI of the solution.
- Own product specs, goals and scope.
- Support the engineering team during the implementation phase by removing roadblocks.
- In close collaboration with the Product Designer, run user tests on prototypes of upcoming features to make sure everything is on the right track.
- Support the Marketing team, the Product Education Manager, and the Customer Care team to ensure good communication around new and existing features.
- Participate in the Product strategy by advocating for initiatives that you think will drive the most impact on our users and the business.
Conditions and “perks “
- 📍 Location: Paris or Brussels (Full remote in France or in Belgium possible)
- ⏰ Full-time position
- 💰 Compensation commensurate with experience
- 🍽 Meal vouchers (Swile)
- 🩺 Health insurance (alan)
- 💻 MacBook Pro & Iphone
- 🎓 150€ Woocredit to buy training material (online courses, books, etc) to keep learning
- You already have experience in Product Management, or in a role in very close contact with Product Managers and are familiar with the mission and methods of Product Managers.
- You are an education enthusiast. Working at Wooclap means talking to teachers and students from top Higher Education institutions worldwide. You must like their job, and be willing to help them in their mission!
- You have empathy for users and want to build the right product for them. You must have a strong ability to understand the users’ state of mind, and identify with them problems worth being solved.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with an internal drive to hit goals and deadlines. You are not afraid of a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- You have analytical skills, and you are able to define, measure and analyze KPIs.
- You enjoy working collaboratively, and you are at ease with working in a remote-first environment. You thus have good written communication skills.
- You speak French and English fluently (we’re an English-first company).
☎️ 30’ call with our Lead Product Manager, Wandrille
📒 45’ Business Case Presentation
📱 30’ Panel Interview with 2 other Teammates
☎️ 15’ Call with our Head of People Experience, Anabela
☎️ 30’ Call with our General Manager, Hélène