- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, Logistika, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
Lead generation manager M/F
- Počáteční datum:
- Vzdělání: Magisterský stupeň vzdělání
- zkušenosti: < 6 měsíců
Who are they?
Founded in 2017, Wakeo is the leading visibility platform in overseas transportation and helps global leaders provide a cutting-edge customer experience and improve operational efficiency.
By providing a SaaS platform which brings real-time visibility on B2B multimodal transport flows (sea, air, and road), Wakeo helps shippers and forwarders improve customer experience, anticipate delays and objectify performance.
Wakeo’s machine learning and advanced in-house algorithms turn the supply chain from reactive to predictive. With predictive ETAs which are calculated to anticipate and manage by exceptions deviations or delays.
The company already operates in 42 countries around the world and is rapidly growing its network.
And we do not plan to stop there !
As a Lead generation manager, you are responsible for generating leads for the Wakeo Sales Team, but also to manage the lead generation process itself, including creating content that effectively generates leads.
As a lead generation manager you have a wide range of responsibilities, which can include:
- Sourcing, and pre-qualifying new organizations and contacts for the Sales Team
- Coordination between Sales and Marketing departments to ensure that all leads are followed up
- Design, optimization and launch of email campaigns
- Design and launch of lead nurturing campaigns
- Management and optimization of CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- You are preparing a Bac+4/5 in Business School, you are ideally looking for a work-study contract to invest in the long term in a strong entrepreneurial experience. An experience in sales is a plus.
- You are passionate about entrepreneurship and you like challenges with adrenaline.
- You have strong interpersonal skills, demonstrate a capacity for efficient work and proactivity.You are known for your ability to adapt, your team spirit and are optimistic by nature.
- You bring your energy and good humor to your daily work.
- You are rigorous, dynamic and autonomous.
- You are also curious and willing to learn about the business.
- A good level of English is required for this position.
- All our positions are open to people with disabilities.