- Mobile Apps, Mobilita, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
- Plný úvazek
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: > 4 roky
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
Via develops and commercializes solutions enabling shared and on-demand mobility. The SaaS solutions they develop and commercialize combined with their operational expertise enable their partners – cities, private transport operators, companies, educational institutions – to transform existing transport systems into advanced digital networks.
Lower costs, less environmental impact and greater accessibility for public transport users.
Headquartered in New York City, Via is currently valued at over 3.3 billion dollars and they are continuing their growth to enable public mobility solutions which are shared, inclusive and sustainable. They count over 500 partners in 35 pays, supported by their employees in 15 offices around the world.
Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
Our 500+ partnerships worldwide include new mobility solutions for people with disabilities, improved services for senior citizens, reduction of congestion at work sites, and improving public transit between suburban areas and city centers, just to name a few.
As we continue to expand in Germany, we are looking for an Operations Specialist to oversee Via's field operations in the Mercedes-Benz campus. In this position, you will ensure the smooth daily operations and high quality transportation for employees on the campus in Sindelfingen, drive continuous improvements and have unique opportunities to shape the future of our business in the region.
What You’ll Do
- Play a key role in launching our field operations, collaborating with our experienced senior team to make decisions on how to setup the service
- Be the main contact for our partner in day-to-day operations and guarantee the highest customer satisfaction
- Standardize and improve operational processes and systems
- Recruit, train, and oversee a team of excellent drivers for our service
- Coordinate vehicle-related processes like vehicle ramp-up, maintenance, and cleaning, and steer subcontractors accordingly
- Work closely with our central operations team to ensure adequate live-support for the service as well as high-quality customer experience
Who You Are
- 1 to 4 years of work experience (including internships) - bonus points if you worked in mobility, automotive or logistics
- Passionate and excited about having concrete and measurable impact, a true team player
- You don't shy away from obstacles, but rather see them as opportunities and remain calm under stress
- Tech enthusiast who likes to work data-driven
- You are empathetic and find the right tone in different contexts, no matter if you are speaking to the management level at our partners, drivers or tech team members
- Fluent in German (C1 and above): most of your interviews and most of your work will be in German
- You have a valid driver's license
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru