Via is the world leader in digital mobility solutions with more than 600 partners in 35 countries. The company is currently valued at over $3.5 billion and acquired Citymapper in 2023. Originally from the United States, Via’s office locations now include Israel, the Netherlands, Germany, the UK and France.
🔍 Their mission? Reinvent public transport.
💡 How? Via provides Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions, service design, and operational expertise to power transportation for children with special needs, improved service for senior citizens, new mobility solutions for people with disabilities, reduction of congestion at work sites or improving public transit between suburban areas and city centers.
🌱 Why? Building sustainable cities means working towards a car-free future. And in the short term, getting people out of their single occupancy vehicles and switching to electric vehicles wherever possible. Via is convinced that transportation is a great equalizer — it removes barriers to good jobs, quality healthcare, and educational opportunities for all. That's why they partner up with governments, companies, universities, hospitals, and many others, to make transportation more sustainable, inclusive, accessible, efficient, and affordable for everyone.
🏆 Winner of Inc. Magazine’s Best in Business Awards in the software category for Companies That Put Purpose Before Profit and listed among the 17 Ventures That Embody the U.N.'s 17 Sustainability Goals. Ranked among the 10 most innovative companies working on social good of 2023 by Fast Company
- Desire to have a positive impact on society
- Curiosity and excitement to tackle complex issues
- Proactiveness and hands-on mentality
- Join a global high-growth company with a clear social impact
- Commitment to sustainability, equity, sharing and anti-racism, diversity & inclusion
- The opportunity to be trusted and take ownership: you will think strategically and make visible and impactful decisions
- Long-term career growth opportunities
- A supportive work environment with dedicated and collaborative colleagues
- A hybrid work arrangement, with frequent time to connect with the team in the office, and the opportunity to work from home