- Software, SaaS / Cloud Services, AdTech / MarTech
- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
Product Manager Intern H/F
- Plný úvazek
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: Neuvedeno
Who are they?
Upfluence is a leading social commerce software company. Its mission is to help brands & e-commerce merchants sell through influencers. Since the launch of the software in 2017, the company has shown impressive growth, ranking top of the Inc. 5000 ranking, and is looking to expand even more. The team is international, young, diverse, and ever-growing. We’re distributed across offices in NYC, Los Angeles and Lyon (France), and have a growing team of remote colleagues.
Product Manager Intern H/F
Upfluence helps brands tell their story with powerful influencer & content marketing technology. Upfluence’s software allows brands and agencies to identify and contact millions of social influencers and bloggers at scale to execute comprehensive influencer marketing campaigns and provide detailed reporting metrics. Since the launch of our SaaS software in October 2016, the company has yielded a monthly double-digit growth rate, and we are therefore seeking further expansion for our team and offices. Our rapidly growing global team is currently distributed between our offices in NYC, Los Angeles, Switzerland, Lyon, and Paris.
We’re looking for a Product Management Intern to work closely with our Product team, learn and lead her/his own project during the Internship.
As a Product Manager Intern, you will work on a few topics:
- Initiate user interviews to gather feedback, needs, and ideas from customers
- Work closely with the support team and CS to raise potential problems and usability issues to your team
- Participate in the design of new features and features and improvements. Write user stories that will solve the problems that have been identified
- Specify and explain how features work to the dev team to help them develop efficiently
- Spread the product knowledge by documenting the new features and producing user guides
- Test the new features in order to validate new developments in collaboration with the technical team
Who we are looking for:
- You are looking for an end-of-studies internship
- You have strong problem-solving skills and are eager to build the best features!
- You have business proficiency in English and French, both written and spoken
- Basic UI/UX design skills would be appreciated!
- A previous internship in B2B would be a big plus, with ideally a good understanding of the SaaS sector and even better if you have experience in MarTech.
What we have to offer:
- Work with a mixed and international team (10+ different nationalities)
- Your place in our offices in the beautiful city of Lyon (capital of gastronomy, sport, and mountains!)
- The possibility to work remotely
- Daily exchanges with your team in the United States and your clients all over the world
- Being part of an experienced team of influencer marketing experts to learn every day
- An entrepreneurial environment with room for growth and empowerment
Sounds like the perfect opportunity for you? Apply now to join us!
Upfluence is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru