- FinTech/InsurTech, Big Data
- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
VP Product M / F
- Plný úvazek
- Možnost pracovat částečně z domova
- Vzdělání: Magisterský stupeň vzdělání
- zkušenosti: > 10 let
Who are they?
Trustpair is reinventing B2B payment security. We are building the leading anti-fraud solution for large corporations to help them avoid $20 billion fraud every year. With Trustpair, finance teams work with accurate data to avoid the risk of fraud and proceed to payments with peace of mind.
Trustpair at a glance:
- 200+ companies preventing B2B payment fraud with Trustpair (Airliquide, Generali, Kering) ;
- A financial technology acclaimed by major banking actors (Société Générale, Natixis, CACIB) ;
- Enterprise-ready platform connected to market-leading financial softwares (SAP, Kyriba and more) ;
- €25M raised in Series B to become #1 SaaS platform for third-party risk management ;
- A team of 100 people and counting either based in Paris or full-remotely
Trustpair is reinventing B2B payment security.
We are building the leading anti-fraud solution for large corporations to help them avoid $20 billion fraud every year.
With Trustpair, finance teams work with accurate data to avoid the risk of fraud and proceed to payments with peace of mind.
Trustpair is the best-in-breed product against B2B payment fraud and it must stay this way!
Today a market-leader, Trustpair aggregates more data sources that its competitors, leverages on a bigger amount of payment data, making an intelligent use of the data collected.
We are looking for a VP Product that will help us create the best Risk Management Platform for Finance teams.
Your role will be to define the product strategy, build an amazing team, improve the performance and support revenue growth.
As a member of the leadership team, you will work closely with Alexandre (COO) and other co-founders and have a direct impact on global performance and strategy.
What you will do:
- Develop the product vision and share it with all internal stakeholders (engineering, revenue team...) to build alignment and engagement
- Build a unique product positioning, messaging and go-to-market strategy working with the Product Marketing Manager and revenue stakeholders (Sales, CS, Marketing)
- Recruit, onboard and manage the product team (currently 4 PM, 1 Designer and 1 PMM). Your goal will be to create autonomy, empowerment and collaboration
- Follow product cycle and prioritization to ensure impactful projects are delivered on time with the expected level of quality
- Monitor feature deployments (release performance and feedback) and ensuring critical issues are tackled asap
- Set up the product methodologies, processes and tools in order to scale
- Create strong relationships with key partners such as banks and ISV
- Define success metrics and measuring product performance, in close collaboration with the Data Analysts
Why join Trustpair - list of our perks here!
- At least 7 years of experience with at least 5 years in Product Management;
- Ideally a past experience in a scale-up and/or in Enterprise SaaS;
- Experience or potential to manage a team;
- Doer with an entrepreneurial mindset, you have a strong sense of ownership and like to tackle new challenges;
- You are a true leader with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Organised, rigorous, and adaptable to an ever-evolving team and market;
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills;
- Ability to challenge business and technical topics;
- Fluent in English
- Call with our VP People, Céline (30 min);
- Experience call with Managing Director and Co-Founder, Alexandre (1h30);
- Case study (should take around 2 hours of work on a 1 week timeframe);
- Test restitution with Alexandre;
- Coffee fit with VP Ops, Cyrille (30 minutes), followed by meeting of two Product Managers from the team, Nicolas and Sophie (45 min);
- Founders itw with CEO, Baptiste and CTO, Simon (1h00)